Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Why I won't blackmail you

Posted 10-19-2017 at 02:11 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:40 PM by Butterfly

Since adding consensual blackmail to my dynamic with Jaro (and partnering with Icey), I have received a lot of pm's, whispers and private chat requests from people who want me to blackmail them too.

My response is always

NO

However, no is never good enough it seems, and so here is a list of reasons why I do not want to blackmail you:

1. I have a sub
As you probably already know, since you were aware of the blackmail dynamic, I have a sub. I don't like to play with 10 different people at once. I usually stick to one or two relationships at a time, because I put a lot of time and effort into my relationships. I don't want to half ass anything, and therefore I won't take somebody on if I don't have the time.

2. Blackmail is not something I can just jump into
Jaro and I have been a (at least in some form of a) D/s relationship for almost a year now. I know him very well at this point. We have gone slow and built up trust and knowledge of each other. Blackmail takes a lot of trust. I cannot just decide to jump into a blackmail relationship with you after meeting you yesterday. How do you know you can trust me? I could be some crazy psychotic bitch (this is actually pretty accurate) who is just out to expose you no matter what you do or don't do. It is insane!

3. I don't like you
This is probably harsh, but also probably true. Unless we have talked to each other, had a conversation, become friends, if you are sending me an unsolicited message with a request in it right away, I don't like you!

4. I don't want to
This should be the only reason that matters.

I doubt this will change anything, but at least I can link it to people when they ask.
Views 689 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I get a slight feeling that you don't want to blackmail every Tom, Dick, and Jane who comes your way...
  2. Old Comment
    This is my mindset not with just blackmail, not that anyone asks me to blackmail them, but with a lot of kink topics. People need to understand that No means NO and that is final. You shouldn't have to defend your self, none of us should have to defend our no or even some of our other reasonings for things.

I always like your blogs because they say what needs to be said.
    Posted 10-19-2017 at 06:42 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  3. Old Comment
    In my own experience, I also got such blunt, straight-forward offers out of nothing, apparently related to publicly visible practise of blackmail or slaves. Unfortunately, it seems to be an unavoidable side-effect, especially since those people tend to overlook sayings or not read at all. *sigh*

I hope you still publish some of it in the future, for the majority who silently or as a satisfied observer enjoys knowing about your blackmail and the details.
  4. Old Comment
    But.. Plz I am desperate blackmail me beliv me I wont be a bad slev
  5. Old Comment
    Well said. People need to understand the old adage of relationship building.