Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

Nervous Anticipation.....

Posted 08-30-2016 at 11:44 PM by pt26

I am so excited!!!!! Yet super nervous and a little scared. I am going to be home alone tomorrow afternoon until the next morning. I have already let Miss know and she said she would have to plan a few things.... when I tried to inquire as to what they were well she just said I would have to wait.

The problem is I am one of those people who likes/needs to know what is going on. Otherwise I run countless scenarios over and over in my mind trying to game plan through every possible thing. So, for the last 2 days I have been driving myself crazy with fear and anticipation wondering just what She will have me do.

In other news I just got confirmation of my chastity cage being shipped. It will definitely be interesting to see what happens when that arrives. I don't know how I will handle not being able to touch at all. It's scary to think how long I may be stuck in it.

Lastly, for any of you wonderful people who have read this far I have a question. I see the term "hold an edge" all over the site. What does that mean? I know what an edge is but how does one "hold" it? Any insight would be appreciated.

Miss's horny, nervous, excited and curious sissy slut,
Jessy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1474 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    O yes, like your miss i simply loveeee to keep the future secret for my pet. Its so much fun to just give a few small hints. Just enough to spark that fantasy-engine.
    Keeping her curious for days... Curious and denied.... That's sooo great.

(Holding edge: go to the edge of almost orgasm. Stay at that level. No orgasm, but no lowering of arrousal level)
  2. Old Comment
    Stefan's got the holding edge covered.

And it understands. (Hint:It will never be the scenario you went over.) But in the end, the curiousity is worth it.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir stefan View Comment
    O yes, like your miss i simply loveeee to keep the future secret for my pet. Its so much fun to just give a few small hints. Just enough to spark that fantasy-engine.
    Keeping her curious for days... Curious and denied.... That's sooo great.

(Holding edge: go to the edge of almost orgasm. Stay at that level. No orgasm, but no lowering of arrousal level)
    Yeah.... it does spark a level heightened level of arousal but it's sooo frustrating! Wow.... holding an edge just sounds brutal. I am not even sure if I could do that
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    Stefan's got the holding edge covered.

And it understands. (Hint:It will never be the scenario you went over.) But in the end, the curiousity is worth it.
    Yeah I know. It seems to never be quite what i was thinking. But the curiosity leads me to beg and sometimes even offer to do a task in order to know... that can back fire very quickly though
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pt26 View Comment
    Yeah.... it does spark a level heightened level of arousal but it's sooo frustrating! Wow.... holding an edge just sounds brutal. I am not even sure if I could do that
    O yes bringing frustration is soo nice.
    I sometimes let my pet prepare toys that i not even plan to use. Just for the reason of messing with her head.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    O yes bringing frustration is soo nice.
    I sometimes let my pet prepare toys that i not even plan to use. Just for the reason of messing with her head.
    Gosh, I could just picture that. Laying out toys and trying to mentally prepare for them only to hear at the beginning "oh we won't be using those today" .... I probably would go crazy
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pt26 View Comment
    Gosh, I could just picture that. Laying out toys and trying to mentally prepare for them only to hear at the beginning "oh we won't be using those today" .... I probably would go crazy
    A yes, getting crazy!
    Thanks, i guess that is the intention
    (Check my signature )

Thanks for the blog anyway, it reminds me to spend more time on frustrating my pet.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    A yes, getting crazy!
    Thanks, i guess that is the intention
    (Check my signature )

Thanks for the blog anyway, it reminds me to spend more time on frustrating my pet.
    Hahaha guess you are just out to make your poor sub a horny crazy mess.

Your welcome! Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment. It's always nice to know someone is reading and paying attention. Tell your sub to enjoy and I am sorry.... well not really that your going to be tormenting even more
  9. Old Comment
    Well, it's the pet here; it's nice to see what my owner has been telling you about me while I wasn't there

It's true though, I feel the same anticipation and I can't stand not knowing things. I'm quite an impatient person. My owner loves using that against me, to torment me even more. I can just picture his evil grin...
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Comment
    Well, it's the pet here; it's nice to see what my owner has been telling you about me while I wasn't there

It's true though, I feel the same anticipation and I can't stand not knowing things. I'm quite an impatient person. My owner loves using that against me, to torment me even more. I can just picture his evil grin...
    Lol, well he has had nothing but good things to say. Thankfully Miss has not used it to sadistically but it's only been a few weeks and we are learning still what makes the other tick