Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nanomt

Rate this Entry

I'm a Filthy Whore

Posted 09-16-2012 at 03:38 PM by nanomt

I knew the only way I could cum was to finish my punishment and get permission. So I stuck a dildo in my ass and began rubbing my clit. Every time I was about to cum I would spank my thighs with the ruler. I got carried away and slapped my inner thighs to many times but I don’t think anyone will care. It hurt really bad because my thighs are still sore from whipping them with the electric cord. I recorded the audio for RST and megirl. Before I finished I pulled the dildo from my ass and began deep throating it. I gagged several times and ended the recording. This was the only way I could finish the punishyment so I could cum and megirl wouldn't have to hurt herself anymore.

Thank you RST for allowing me to cum.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1391 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    How did that dildo taste? Please do tell us in detail what that was like.
  2. Old Comment
    Sir, it didn't taste as bad as I thought it would. Basically, it just tasted like dirt. I still can't believe I did it and now that other people know of it, it is extremely hard for me to accept. I guess I should have thought of that before I posted it. When I'm extremely horny I tend to think with my cunt.
  3. Old Comment
    I must say the gagging sounds lovely. You just keep on encouraging me to deny you orgasm cunt. I just like the way your cunt thinks so I'm tempted to make it take charge more often.
  4. Old Comment
    I imagine it was quite a lovely sound, gagging on a dildo covered with her own ass sauce.
  5. Old Comment
    I've just stumbled across your thread and this blog. I've read most of it so far and when I get time I'll post a few things in the thread.
    In the meantime, is there anyway to get a listen to that audio? You really write like a filthy slut, I just want to know what you sound like too.
    Posted 09-18-2012 at 11:54 PM by MasterByRemote MasterByRemote is offline
  6. Old Comment
    For now I'll have to say no. There are some recent developments concerning the cunt's privacy that'll have to resolve first. Although she would probably love the humiliation I feel obliged to protect her from her own foolhardy desires sometimes.