Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

"Cum Depository" Dare by stbke

Posted 05-07-2016 at 03:55 AM by AnalGirl1

It seems you've already had some experience with propositioning strangers, so this shouldn't be too hard. You can do this with or without condoms, although with might be a bit tricky.

Convince a random stranger to have anal sex with you. I don't care where you find him, but it doesn't count unless he finishes within 90 minutes of meeting you. Once he finishes, thank him and let him watch you plug your ass. The plug will stay in until you get home. (If you're using a condom, make sure he pulls out and leaves the condom inside you, then plug your ass inside the condom, and tie it over the end of the plug. If he pulls out with the condom, this doesn't count and you must try again).

Now, repeat the process with vaginal sex. When he finishes, insert a dildo or whatever you think is best to hold in the cum. (Again, if using a condom, insert it into the condom and tie it off.)

Finally, repeat the process for oral sex. This time you don't need to insert anything, but you may not swallow or spit out the cum until you get home and clean up.

You can take as long as you like, but the cum stays where it is until you've done all three and gone home. If for any reason you fail the dare, or if it's taking too long and you have to stop, start over from the beginning and try again the next time you're able.

Hi,
so this weekend I wasn't planning to do this dare. But the best situation just came up.
In the evening a guy in a supermarket told me he is going to a party and I can come with him. I knew that would be the optimal situation to do this dare (a private party, where I know noone), I brought my grocerys home (he followed me), took plug dildo and rope in my purse and went with him. The party was in the beginning, so not many people there and I went with the guy to his room. I locked it immediately and started undressing me. 15 Minutes later his cum was plugged in my ass (without condom. Because of "If he pulls out with the condom, this doesn't count and you must try again").
I enjoyed the party for a while, then I took someone to the toilet and let him cum in my pussy. He was good and I had to watch out for not cumming. I let him leave the room before inserting the dildo and tieing a rope-panty, so it won't fall out.
Now it was hard to walk or sit... and people seemed to realise how much of a slut I am.
I wanted to leave and hurried. 20 Minutes later I started sucking a cock in the bathroom and saved his load in my mouth. I left the room before he did and left the party without saying a word
I had to walk and take a bus to get back home. Nearly 20 minutes with three cum filled holes. Having cum in my mouth for so long was..... humiliating...tasty...

And just today I was flirting with someone in university and after the lesson I told him to follow me, went to the mens bathroom and sucked his dick. ... Maybe that was a bad idea, because I will see him again (in the lesson).

Well, thanks for daring me and making 4 strangers and me happy.
I would love to get more dares from you. Maybe bondage?

Kiss,
your Slut.

Thanks for the report. Did anyone try to talk to you on your way home?

You said that people seemed to realize how much of a slut you are. Was that just your intuition, or did someone say something?

Which was more humiliating? Riding home with cum in your mouth, or being at the party after guy #2 and before guy #3?

Were they guys you would normally have fucked, or did you have to lower your standards to move things along as quick as possible? Did guy #2 notice the plug from guy #1?

Hi,
No one tried to talk to me. It was an intuition.
Riding home with cum in my mouth was more humiliating.
The guys were in normal shape, so I didn't have to lower my standards. But for fuckbuddys I require more... skill
Yes, he noticed
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1553 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments