Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > my first blog

Viva's Blog of amazing things!
Rate this Entry

Everything comes to an end! Good-bye

Posted 09-01-2009 at 03:49 PM by vivala_dare

Everything comes to an end!

It’s coming up to 2 years since I joined getdare that’s a lot of time of my life gone to this site. I visit every day and don’t get me wrong I enjoy coming on. But it’s time to concentrate on other things in life. I have enjoyed it here and had some good times. I made it to Distinguished Member and I feel I have posted some good stuff on the site that has contributed and just been fun.

So sorry to say I will be leaving getdare. I will still keep my account and will just have a nosey of what’s going on every month or something, but I won’t be a frequent member as I am now. And that’s it I probably won’t post again.

My reason for leaving getdare it takes up too much of my personal time. And the site is a lot different from when I first joined. Well I might as well say it seeing as I’m going. I don’t think the staff is anything like the staff when I first joined and this is a major issue to the site, and I’m not saying all staff need changing but a certain few need to go. I can see them dragging down the site. Hope it doesn’t happen as getdare is great but I feel they will. Won’t name them as I don’t want to leave as a dick. Well either way the more important reason I am leaving is because it takes up a lot of my personal time. And there have been some good staff members as well just for the record So...

Special thanks to Davros he made the site for me! Lol good times. Dav you legend. Depp you have a great site and if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have had these fun times. So thank-you very much. Thanks to all who have been my friend and had good times with. And...

This is the end of a long trip for Vivala_dare. I had fun here and had some good times. Will miss everyone and hope you have happy daring times. Well it’s the end of the line Sayonara!

Viva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3155 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    OH dude, not sure what you mean about the staff, I tend not to pay attention. But I'm sad to see you go .
    Pop back every once in a while! You must