Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SoloPlayMate44

Rate this Entry

First Live Slave Cam Session

Posted 03-16-2016 at 12:18 PM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 03-21-2016 at 11:54 AM by SoloPlayMate44

Just wanted to let everyone know about my first cam session where I was just being controlled.

I was alittle apprehensive going into it, but as soon as we started I slipped right into it and acquiesced to every command he gave me. I started out on my knees and he made me strip. Then I had to suck my little pink/red 5 in dildo until finally getting on all fours (side view) and putting it in my ass. This is a really small dildo lol so it was no problem but it felt pretty good. I fucked my ass with it for about 5 min and he wanted me to stroke too. I was like this for 4 more min or so, then I was to kneel and get another dildo, my strapon, and suck it. Sucking turned into throating, which he then ordered me to gag on it. This was awesome because I quite enjoy gagging and throating. After he was satisfied with me there I was to lay on the floor with my legs in the air and cock above my face with the little dildo still in me. He ordered me to cum and to make sure I got some in my mouth. I don't usually like cum in my mouth and its one of my limits but I was so horny and ready to cum that I said fuck it lol. I was close when he commanded NOW! and right there I shot my load all over my face and in my mouth. He then immediately told me to swallow it which I did with out thinking about it. I didn't like it but I did it anyway because I was so horny and still feel like I need to be punished for having delayed other dares for so long. After I had cum, he came on cam as I sucked my strapon again and I got to watch him cum to me.

All in all it was a great experience and I had alot of fun! I definitely want to do it again. I liked "not being in control" and having someone else come up with ways for me to play with my toys.

Comment if you have any questions or would maybe want to play or want clarification!

Thanks for reading!
And As always,
Stay Daring
Posted in Completed Dares
Views 1183 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments