Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maggy

A peek at Maggy's life. This wont be updated all the time. mostly just when something interesting happens. :3
Old

Fuu... Just when things were cooling down...

Posted 10-03-2011 at 03:15 PM by Maggy

Well, it looks like miss "you bore me" is back so I'm back to blogging while chat's off limits. Hey folks. :3

Other than the usual rubbish, today's been really good. It was chucking it down with rain... That's really bad. It kept threatening to thunder... That's really bad (Is scared of thunder)... I had to go see Captain Wonderfull....

But this day couldn't have been any more fun. Really. We went out and decided... f*** the weather. This is Scotland. We don't...
Old

About GD? On GD? Maggy, you stoner .

Posted 09-17-2011 at 02:57 PM by Maggy

Today's blog is all about getDare. I know, it's wierd, right? Imagine Maggy, blogging on GD... About GD... He must be high.

Seriously, though. After my previous rage-esque blog post I think I should probably write this rubbish down so it can gather some dust awayyy from Maggy's mind.

The first thing I want to talk about is this stupid argument I got dragged into. It was totally pointless, so I'm not going to bore you with the details, I just have a couple of points to make....
Old

Day with the kiddies.

Posted 09-16-2011 at 01:53 PM by Maggy

I really love my little cousins but... wheeew boy, they drive me crazy. "Mashewww, can I hab sumfinks out the draaawer" "Maaashewwww, wacha doing on juur puuuter?" "Maaaashew" "Yes Beth?" "I luuuubs youu" "Thank you, Beth, I love you too." "Uncle Maggy?" "Yes, Owen?" "I love you too." "Thank you, Owen. I love you, too." "So can I have something out the drawer?" -.-; I'm being bribed with love....
Old

From the point of view of a Transvestite.

Posted 09-15-2011 at 07:14 AM by Maggy

While Maggy dons his skirt and makes his hair all bright and shiney, and when people arn't busy killing him for it, they tend to ask alot of strange questions.

As has been established by transvestites across the world, we are not, necessarily gay. The occurance of a gay transvestite is what we like to refer to as "coincidence" and, I can tell you, a gay transvestite is less common than a straight one. Discounting drag queens, of course, who are not transvestites for reasons that...
Old

Aftermath.

Posted 09-13-2011 at 07:06 AM by Maggy

So I went back to Livi today. I wanted to thank that lovely girl for cheering me up yesterday, so I bought a bunch of flowers, a card and a tub of strawberries.

I don't think she realised they were for her at first. She complimented me on how much happier I was today and how much healthier I looked. I told her it was all thanks to her and I pretty much owe her my happiness.

Then I handed her the flowers, the card and the strawberries, at which point she wobbled on her knees...
Old

A horrible day turned upside down.

Posted 09-12-2011 at 08:18 AM by Maggy

I woke up at around 9am this morning to attend a job interview with an optitians in Livingstone (about an hour away from my home if I take the bus from the stop about 20 minutes away from my house) and I had some pretty high hopes. The people at Specsavers seemed rather excited when they called to give me the interview and, though it was a little windy, the sun was out and it looked like today would go without a hitch.

So, I stuck on my shirt and tie, donned my favorite cologne (blue jeans...