Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SoloPlayMate44

Rate this Entry

A more personal blog post

Posted 11-07-2016 at 09:34 AM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 11-07-2016 at 09:36 AM by SoloPlayMate44

Hey all,

So I have been really wanting to put my whole self into this new world that I have been exploring for a while now but it just seems like everything keeps getting in the way. I have other obligations like class and sports and homework that keep taking up my time and pulling me from doing cam sessions, or meeting up with people to explore my sexuallity and kinks. I feel like it is really something I need to do. I want to be able to just play around and see what I like and don't like. My roomate is here alot so I don't get alot of time to play on my own or do dares or challenges. To do them I have to stay up super late and go in the bathroom while everyone is sleeping. That just makes me tired all the time and I have to pass my classes and compete in athletics.

I have been talking to a couple of guy that I am interested in playing around with but the issue is that I have such a reputation around here that if any of this were to get out, or if someone around here found out that this page was me, than I would be ostracized by my friends and the community. A few of my close friends know that I have some toys, and that I have been fucked with a strapon, but they dont know that I play on cam for people, or that I have hooked up with guys, or that I have this account here. I am just really nervous about people finding out, but I also really want to just delve into it and really find out what I like and experience different things.

I don't know what to do...But just typing this all out is making me feel alittle bit better about it all

As always,
Stay Daring
Posted in Personal Stuff
Views 2013 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for sharing. I feel it's always helpful to at least share all the sorrows and thoughts. Coming out is always tough, as well as not coming out. Unfortunately there are still good reasons not to come out. At least not now. Anyway both is a very uncomfortable situation. That's how it is. The only question is what you can do about it or how you can handle it for yourself. Tough tough. You have all my sympathy.

Maybe there is one or more single person that you trust enough to be able to share it at least with him or her. Trainers should be capable of at least give you an ear without predjudice. Otherwise you may look for such a person outside of your environment, you couldn't even harm you by enforcing your coming out even if he or she wanted. Maybe a priest, social worker, maybe a person from an according NGO, maybe on phone. Most is better than having to keep everything for yourself.

Take your time for your situation in real life. Completing no dares is nothing bad at all. We all have real life. But keep seeking a way to explore your true self and experience your desires and needs. There must be a way to do it at least for some little time, without risking what you have achieved. If much of it is about being an athlete out of passion, and seeking a career, or at least having the potential to do it as much as you can, maybe consulting another professional athlete who already came out might help. Get all the support you can. Get them to back you up one by one.

Wish the best, whatever you do now.

Hugs