Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Newquaaay :) Help please.

Posted 12-15-2009 at 01:56 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

Well, me and my friends (homies, bretheren, take your pick) are going to start to book Newquay for after are exams are finished.

Now what I'm wondering is, if anyone has been, or lives or knows anything about it could you maybe post things. Like, generally is u18 drinking not frowned upon as greatly as usual when it is end of exam period. Good places to stay ? bad Places to Stay ? Beaches, Clubs, w/e

Thank You vaair much

xTrYsTaNx
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Exotic Animals.

Posted 11-17-2009 at 12:34 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

Well, to be blunt. I want to buy an exotic pet. be it a turtle/tortoise/terrapin or iguana or other lizard or amphibian.

They highly interest me, I have the money needed, and the space and the time to put in to care for them properly.

now the only dilemma that stands, is which one to actually get. If anyone has or has had any of these animals, could they comment on how they are and how hard to care, etc...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Party Time (Y)

Posted 11-14-2009 at 10:36 AM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

Tonightt is my 16th

We have party hats, balloons the lot .

Okaay well maybe not, but I still got my cake, which is all I'm really caring about.

Oh and peoples is coming

namely friends. Dad is trying to be embarrassing, although he doesn't have to try. He is a fool.

overandouthomes.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

i think i have a problem.

Posted 10-19-2009 at 10:54 AM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

I seem to sleep all the time lately . And I mean like all the time. I have just got up from a three hour nap straight after school. I was just watching tv for like 5 minutes and i went.

Also yesterday I went to sleep for three hours randomly in the middle of the day, and then for two hours during the grand prix !

I keep falling asleep in school too, like a lot and I have to full on get woken up.

This is on top of 8 odd hours of sleep a night. :S
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

meh meh life sucks.

Posted 09-04-2009 at 12:22 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)
Updated 09-04-2009 at 12:24 PM by Trystaan

I just got a call from my boss asking if I could go into work on sunday to discuss the future with him his assistant and the manager of the place I work at :\ he didn't sound happy. i think i might get fired.

I don't know why though, i mean i know i'm the youngest there and hve the least qualifications, but I did just spend £200 of my own money signing up for new qualifications. I've never been late and whenever they have asked me to cover people I have always done it, coming straight...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Err Wow. !!!

Posted 04-22-2009 at 12:33 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o

People watch that. Fullstop. Even when it comes up and you think I don't like bikes I don't want to see it. Just skip too 1:30 and tell me it isn't amazing.

getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Summer Again

Posted 07-26-2008 at 03:28 AM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

Well it's summer which means sun, parties, girls and no school. Unfortuately it also means I am off to camp again for a week. I will miss you all (especially someone) and look forward to speaking to people when I get back.

xTrYsTaNx
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized