Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rate this Entry

Deserved Punishment

Posted 06-30-2023 at 06:05 PM by KinkyBBW

I ate very poorly this week resulting in me deserving to be punished.

I started my punishment at the gym with nipple nooses on; tight enough to be uncomfortable but not tight enough to be dangerous to wear for the hour I am at the gym.

When I got home, I inserted my large Lovense Hush butt plug and posted the link in this thread. I asked GD users to give me the punishment I desereved untill the battery died. I made sure the link had unlimited reactivations.

GD users are clearly very happy to help torture my ass! And unfortunately for me, but to the enjoyment of users, the Hush I was using had an extremely long battery life 😫 Users tortured my ass for well over 2 hours never letting the vibrations stop for more than a minute or two between sessions! I also didn't want to get weak and quit my punishment, so I first sat on my front steps, then walked to a nearby park; so not only could I not take out the plug early, but people were around to see my discomfort.

I sat on a bench in a high "traffic" area, so lots of people walking by. I kept wiggling and when the vibrations went from practically nothing to high, it would cause me to jump a little. I also couldn't help but to let out little whimpers of pain from time to time. The weird looks I kept getting from people walking by was so embarrassing, which absolutely added to the punishment!

I also promised to leave the plug in for two hours after the battery died. I removed it just before I started typing this report.

However, I felt all of that wasn't punishment enough for how poorly I ate this week; so I am now in the midst of doing this roulette from faproulette. I got Y:2 and Z:3. Therefore, I am currently sitting with a dildo in my ass, balls deep, doing small bounces for an hour!

To make it a little more bearable, I have a vibrator on my clit. However, this is punishment, so it will remain there for the entire hour whether I cum or not. I have turned on a pattern that will last the whole hour so I can't control if the vibrations will make me cum. I get incredibly sensitive after cumming so if I do cum, leaving the vibrator going will probably make me cum multiple times, causing me to clench my ass, increasing the pain there and the sensitivity of my clit! I will take a picture of my sore ass after as the roulette instructed and keep it in my camera roll for a week as a reminder of what will happen if I get weak and eat so poorly again in the future.

My ass is incredibly sore and I still have sooo long to go! Thank you GD users for providing me such a torturous punishment of my ass! I hope next week I can post that I earned a reward instead of punishment!
Posted in Reports
Views 311 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments