Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Interesting topics, important activities that are going on in my life, what happened that say or the day before, entries sometimes including my roommate kayla
Old

My Blog

Posted 07-07-2012 at 10:39 AM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)

what should I blog about? may be able to blog everyday
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

what sucks about GD

Posted 07-07-2012 at 08:56 AM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)
Updated 07-07-2012 at 08:58 AM by Vinnie

perverts, enough said.

fakes, those that simply pose as women and thhose that pose as female mistresses, worse than the perverts.

those pervertss and fakes that been on the forum for quite a long time and think they are "top dogs" in general. or in the. "kink life" (bdsm,.,.,.,)

the forum obviously has potential but it just needs. enough real people to "overpower"

I honestly don't even know how to express myself...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Plans change...

Posted 05-16-2012 at 05:27 PM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)

Blogging didn't go as I planned back in September.

I blogged that I was going to propose to Kayla on Christmas. She said yes. the last 4 months have been hectic. Wedding planning.
Having a May Wedding. May 27th.
Our relationship, both sexual, and friendship, even the BDSM part of the sexual relationship, is all great. Wonderful, to be honest.

Lonely nights of mine I tend to come on here, hit the Milovana, get a good beat in.

I have been...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Romantic Evening

Posted 09-05-2011 at 06:57 AM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)

So today is labor day or memorial day, one of them, happy labor or memorial day! :P

I'm am gonna make dinner, well I am now, went out bought a bottlenof red wine, gonna make an Italian dinner, make it a romantic dinner, get the china out, lol, I'm serious. Gonna surprise Kayla, she is out having her hairs and nails done and stuff.

So I have classes starting tomorrow, which means back to studying and shit.
Which means I wont be coming on GetDare much if at all....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in My Day
Old

Serious Relationship..

Posted 09-04-2011 at 10:44 AM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)

Yeahp, after that night we made love and today, gotta say it's a serious relationship now.
What happene today, I went out with my mom and kayla, went for breakfast, which was embarrassing for me, my mother talking about me when I wa a baby and little kid.. :/
Then after we went shopping.
I'm sure if she takes me into a Victorias secrets store, she's taking it serious as well.
Makes me happy and gives me more confidence, for when i propose.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in My Day
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Gonna Pop It...

Posted 09-03-2011 at 06:57 PM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)

We had a nice night last night.
She came home, I greets her with a hug and kiss. Talked in general.
Kissed some more. She got into the shower. I went into bed, she got out, freshened up, gave me a humping session, lead into foreplay which must've lasted a good 20 minutes.
I went down on her, for like 5 minutes. Came up to kiss her, she rolled over got on top, sat right into my dick, she rode me for a good 25 minutes. Until I came inside her.
I can honestly say, it was indeed...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

September 2nd

Posted 09-03-2011 at 09:01 AM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)

Had an awkward day... Totally not my regular schedule...

First I woke up, received a phone call from my father, he needed a second hand at work, he owns his own business, (HVAC/R) So I told him I'd meat him at the Fish plant, (frozen seafood warehouse) where we both have a share in it.
I got there talked to the owner, Mr. Lee, he's about 80 y/o. I went into the kitchen made myself a coffee and grabbed myself a Danish , so uncomfortable because wherever you are there are groups...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in My Day