Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Chelle

1. Old Comment

finally got a solution to my blog problem

I think those definitions are spot on, and the example really clarifies them. Nicely done.
    Posted 09-23-2010 at 01:13 PM by Markbassplayer Markbassplayer is offline
  2. Old Comment

Getting to know you.

I very much agree. That's one of the drawbacks of the anonymity of the internet--there's little to no reprecussion for such behavior, and with as much as this happens it has to have at least a marginal success rate.

To me, this totally misses the point of talking dirty online. It's all about using your imagination, getting to know the other person (or the side of themselves they indulge on here), and making a connection that is only mental but is very powerful. Skipping straight to "Let's masturbate on cam!" misses all the fun buildup!
    Posted 09-23-2010 at 01:12 PM by Markbassplayer Markbassplayer is offline
  3. Old Comment

Dare journals and blogs

commenting on my own blog, but major unsuccess!

I tried a recommended thing on word press and I couldn't even begin to figure it out. I tried some googling and got completely lost. I think what I want to do may not be possible on some blog/wordpress thing without doing all my own webpage hosting and stuff that I don't know how to do.

sad, I'm giving up for today. Anyone with a clue still feel free to share tips.

I'm only giving up on the voting up and voting down thingy. Not the idea of a blog or journal to begin with.

NEW: okay, so I'm not giving up for today, I poked around a little, I may have found something good enough. we'll see.
    Updated 09-18-2010 at 09:53 AM by Chelle
  4. Old Comment

Getting to know you.

poor girls.

you have so many problems.
  5. Old Comment

Getting to know you.

I totally agree with this. It's like, the people who say "Oh I just want to chat" but they give you their a/s/l and that's one of the first things they ask you. It's obvious that they want to play.
    Posted 03-18-2010 at 11:04 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  6. Old Comment

Getting to know you.

FULL AGREEMENT!!
    People stop by my profile as well, which is stupid, irritating..really!!
    I honestly IGNORE such people, its not done..!!