Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > youngscotsman

Rate this Entry

looking to the future

Posted 11-13-2008 at 08:43 AM by youngscotsman
Updated 12-02-2008 at 12:36 PM by youngscotsman

l'am now almost halfway though my last year at high school now and the nerves have set in,, a have been toying with the idea of going off to uni to study crimeonolgy but have been ,,, discouraged because of the little chance of actullay getting a job in it,,too many people take the course(damn csi ) so now am looking into doing nursing. i enjoy helping people and i help look after my papa all the time so a think am pretty good at it , but a dont know if its something i could do for long, am also slighty nervous because people dont usally think too highy of me ( bullying ) and a couple of guys found out about the nursing so what their reaction going to be ???

Another new thing this year is applying to uni's the forms are tricky and am unsure as to how to fill in things like the personal statment, i and as you an tell am not exactly a brillant writer so it could let me down
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2014 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If you're thinking you'll get a hard time for doing nursing, just put up with it till you finish school, then move away and study it somewhere else. If I were you I shouldn't be worrying about what anyone else thinks.

And with the writing thing - just be honest and try to big yourself up a bit. If they take you because you're pretending to be something you're not, they'll find out pretty quickly. Just be yourself, and if you need anyone to look over what you've written, I'm sure your parents, teachers etc can give you plenty of advice. And if none of them can help you at all, send it to me and I'll do anything I can for you.

Hamps.