Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AM.PM

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Arrrggghh!i Hate My Sister!

Posted 04-07-2008 at 06:02 PM by AM.PM

i hate my stupid sister.shes soooo anoying. she is always barrowing my clothes, ipod, sweaters, and all my other things.plus she never returns them and it makes me realy mad.i hate her shes such a lazy brat and she doesnt do anything around the house.while i slave away washing dishes, doing laundry, or vacuming all she does is sit there and watch t.v eating a bag of chips.shes so anoying and the worst part is that my dad always tells me i should be more like her.(shes older then me too!!)ARRRGGGHHH!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3235 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If it helps, my sister sucks too...you would know, you have met her.
  2. Old Comment
    I lol'd.

Ah well
  3. Old Comment
    I wish I had a sister to argue with. D: To look up too. I have to older brother's....Ahem.. Now you know where my bad attitude,bitchiness and argumentitive state comes from. The only things they borrow off of me is my damn PS2 ad it's games! Oh, and walking in my bedroom with out knocking or asking. Drives me insane to no end. D<
  4. Old Comment
    You love your sister. You always will. Everyone loves any brothers and sisters they have.

I have a little sister and I love her to pieces, I would do litrally anything for her, or give anything to save her life.

Point is, no matter what anybody says "I hate my sister... She's so annoying" It's all bull shit. My sister has her moments of annoyance, but she's my sister, and I love her more than anyone/anything in the entire world.

Be careful to phrase what you say in the correct way.
  5. Old Comment
    Aw, BluRay, that was so sweet.
    My brothers annoy the hell out off me, but I love them still. I just don't like them most of the time.