Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Coyote

Rate this Entry

Clamp and Whip and Wax

Posted 03-01-2009 at 08:06 PM by Coyote

ok i have had tasks before this but i was not required to blog them. So this is th task that begins my blogging experience.

i Checked my gmail account and there was an email from My mistress. i clicked on it. It had a strict list of rules and tasks that i have to follow every day of my slavery.

Another message she sent after i messaged back said i must act like a wild horse for 5 minutes. And that i must put alot of enthusiasm into it. i Figured that horses are unclothes so i took my clothes off and got on all fours. and started to buck. I remembered that i was instructed to spank myself many times so i finished my bucking and spanking.

After that we talked for a little while and i was given a punishment for asking for another task.i was to put nipple clamps on and leave them for 5 minutes. i did this. then i was ordered to give myself 20 back lashing w/ a belt(20 + 10 for being stupid). i did this aswell. I have to admit it was quite painful. i waited 5 more minutes w/ the clamps on and then ripped them off. Then i poured hot wax on my tender nipples. it was very painful but i enjoyed it nonetheless.

Then i was ordered to post this blog so i did.
Posted in My Slavery
Views 1463 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments