Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me, myself and I, and all of you to

Hey there and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably bore you to death but I'll update as often as I can, and if you want to say hi be my guest, love and hugs KellyD
Rate this Entry

New year fisrt dare

Posted 01-08-2012 at 05:12 AM by KellyDean

Hey GD'ers,

Happy new year, maybe a bit late sorry. So been a while since I actually did a dare but thought I'd share this one with you. Not done it yet as have to wait for summer to come back since its too cold brrrrrrr! But want to do it though I'm nervous. Was on messenger and talkin to someone about what was doin today and that's when i got the dare I got some white Lycra cycling shorts a while ago but not worn them. Was having a tidy up and found them. Anyway point is tried them on and they are nice and tight but problem is, well couple of things, you can see the elestic out line of my undies quite clearly. Also if i wear panties with any print on it shows through. So got dared to wear them out with only a t shirt but it can't be one that goes below the waistline of the shorts and I have to go out in public for at least half a day. I agreed but not till it's warmer. I hope I don't see anyone I know, that would be just toooooooo much.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 817 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments