Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kirrik

1. Old Comment

Task Two - Edging

Just a couple notes for anyone who reads this. I initially didn't have a goal for him to work on edging. My lucky little slut and I have just ended our 'trial' and decided to keep going for as long as we both enjoy our D/s relationship. When I found out that he was surprised he could do 9 edges in a day, I decided I wanted to try and push that, which is why the task itself was so simple, but I wanted to motivate him to get to 10.

Also, in the blog he mentioned he had to get 7 in order to cum. This is because I knew he really wanted to cum multiple times at his party tonight, and quite frankly I want to hear about it. So I said if he didn't get to 10 but at least got up to 7 AND completes all punishments (max of 4 hours worth) before his party, he could still do his scene of multiple orgasms, but nothing else beyond that.

Well done! I'm very pleased with your report! Have fun tonight!
    Updated 01-05-2013 at 08:34 AM by Rose_Angel
  2. Old Comment

Task Two - Edging

I also wanted to let you know Mistress. Today was one of my days I had to wear panties. All this edging made me really need to pee today. I ended up having to pay for an extra pee break at the end of the night, I was able to hold it to do the 10 minutes of kneeling first though. So I've basically been dripping drops of urine and pre-cum into my cute panties that have been caressing me all day and the crotch is just stained with my juices from today.
  3. Old Comment

Task Two - Edging

Today was definitely an experience for me. I still haven't cum yet as I'm finishing writing this report and my cock is reminding me of that, throbbing. I've also made a goal to work on my nipple pain tolerance. I have extremely sensitive nipples, so I can't handle much, but it does turn me on, so I want to improve it. That is why I used the clamps so often today. Though I didn't do anything extreme like twisting them or adding weights or anything.

Mistress, I have made the painful, but hopefully satisfying decision to not cum tonight, or at all until my scene tomorrow night. I realize I still have my 3 daily edges to do tomorrow before then first, but after all this teasing I'm hoping that playing tomorrow night and cumming for the first time in over a week will feel even more amazing tomorrow than doing it right now.
    Wish me luck, and thanks for taking your time to indulge this slut with rules and tasks.

(Wow, I had to post this in the comments because I went over the 10,000 character limit. Didn't think I could write so much.)
  4. Old Comment

My First Challenge

I'm very pleased with how well the task went... you got very lucky with the cock and ball slaps.

I'm also sure you could have succeeded with higher rolls.

The task itself called for standing, but I'm fine with you lying on your back and balancing for this... though I'm surprised you didn't just turn over on your stomach... regardless, I'm pleased that the way you did it was more challenging.

Well done, and I'm glad you enjoyed your orgasm!
    Updated 12-18-2012 at 09:36 AM by Rose_Angel
  5. Old Comment

Person Above Threads and Stupid Members

Thanks for all the comments everyone!! And now I don't want to post and ruin my 111 post coolness :P
  6. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LilAngel View Comment
    Offtopic: HEY YOU COPIED CHOE WITH YOUR PROFILE PIC.

Ontopic: Hey cool! Nice blog.
    Off topic: *CHLOE

On topic: I decided to not go there anymore, people don't understand the rule. Give a dare, get a dare. It was an over all bad experience, so I decided to stop. I completely understand your pint.

Off topic: You have exactly 111 posts!
  7. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SlutPuppy View Comment
    ^ What Cherry said.
    Offtopic: HEY YOU COPIED CHOE WITH YOUR PROFILE PIC.

Ontopic: Hey cool! Nice blog.
  8. Old Comment

I know, seriously, Horpat doesn't need to post in every single one every few days.
  9. Old Comment
  10. Old Comment

-Comes out of lurkdom.-

WELL FUCKING SAID!

I don't participate in the 'dare the person above' threads. I'm not seeking dares. But, I do read them and I have noticed the same trend that you're ranting about. I don't blame you for being pissed. >=/

-Returns to lurkdom.-