Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

A peacock adventure

Posted 06-08-2014 at 10:00 PM by Nzrunner

Do to a dare that my Mistress decided I would accept I am to be plugged for one week from friday June 6th through Friday June 13th. Last night after coming home from work I joined my parents and my sister for dinner outside on our back patio. We were enjoying the time together as a family and I was enjoying feeling naughty with my plug. We have 2 acres and the patio over looks the backyard where we have a few chickens and 4 geese that all happen to be males ( we had more but the were killed by coyotes). Any way this peacock has taken up residence at our house and since his female is busy with her new hatchlings he decided to play else where and has taken to chasing our geese in an attempt to use them. My sister went down with a stick to chase him away while the rest of use laughed at her antics. I decided to go help and mom was all "run and chase him away up the road". So i take of after him chase him all over the yard with my metal plug bouncing up and down inside me making me so horny. I could feel myself getting hard and to do a little creative hiding so my family would not see. All in all it was a fun adventure to start my plugged time.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 686 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments