Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

28th November

Posted 11-29-2014 at 02:09 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

so even after writing a thank you note and explaining that if i don't cry when spanked during last night's dare then it would get repeated, I didn't cry. I dressed in my naughty schoolgirl outfit and bent over so Master could spank each ass cheek 70 times, the intensity getting harder each time. However, I don't think he was trying too hard to make me cry as they all landed quite lightly so he shook me, told me off and made me lean over again. He did it again, much harder than before as well as adding 70 to my pussy. I really was sobbing by this point but he still wasn't done. He needed to do it to my nipples. he did 70 lightly and then 70 harder to each one because he said 'it evens out the pain'. I was crying so Master hugged me until I stopped and then sent me to bed dressed like that. He said nerves made him do it lightly, which i can understand.

In the morning, I sent Master a snapchat to ask what to wear, but he had gone out clubbing the night before and was fast asleep so didn't reply. As a result I had my shower, wrote slut and whore in the necessary places as well as the additional colouring my nipples in with purple lipstick and writing fuck me on my pussy and an arrow pointing down, and then taped my milk udders to me. They had been hard to burst the night before and my breasts were already sore from the dare before so another day of carrying them around wasn't being looked forward to before putting on leggings and my christmas jumper again - Master has told me that for not edging enough times I am not allowed to wear underwear for a week (apart from dance show). As a result I had quite a peaceful morning after eating my cereal like a dog.

I tried several times to contact Master when I needed the toilet but he was so fast asleep he never heard but he has said he won't punish me because it isn't my fault. He still hasn't completed my spankings from edging so I'm getting a little scared. i finally saw Master late evening and he doesn't seem happy about something, so I'm going to find out what is wrong.

Write again soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 806 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like carrying around your udder milk bags and all the spankings keeps your nipples busy and nicely sore. This should lead to a much more sensitive feeling
    Posted 11-29-2014 at 02:16 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline