Updated 05-04-2015 at 08:42 AM by Iodine

Iodine Starting weight: 98.5kg
Current weight: 71.5 kg
1st Goal: 85kg Met
2nd goal <80kg Met
3rd goal 75kg Met!
fourth goal, 69 dude!
fifth goal, 65k

Update 21/12/2014, Current weight: 96.7 kg Thats with just changing my diet and cutting out soft drinks and energy drinks, anyway i dont expect much loss this week due to it being Christmas and im going back to my grandparents who have stocked up on awesome food.

Captain's Log Stardate 23/12/2014 : I thought id update this before Christmas, im down to 95.6 somehow, i honestly don't know how im losing so much, but im just trying to keep my calorie intake at 1500 or under soooo yay im just going to be happy that its working. Anyway, Merry Christmas everybody.

At this rate If I stick to it I should be down to my goal in no time. So yay. On a side note im not looking forward to weighing myself after christmas because im probably going to put alot on, because damn it its Christmas.

Update 27/12/2014

While i have been putting this update off because I didnt want to weigh myself after Christmas Somehow I weigh 95.5, I do not know how the hell i didnt put on weight over Christmas. Im putting it down to a Christmas miracle.

Anyway ive started using my fitness pal to count calories as it makes it a hell of alot easier than just couning in my head. My next target is 94.5 I should really make my targets bigger so they are actually a challenge to achieve but slow and steady wins the race.

In fact, heres my profile so if you are interested in seeing it you can have a gander at my food diary. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/zidine100

Update 29/12/2104, Im starting to think there must be something wrong with my scales they are now weighting me in at 93.7. What. The. Hell. Oh well im going to go with it, im using the same scales in the same place on hard flooring sooooo yeah.

Update 04/01/2014 It has been a few days since ive updated this but guess what :3 I now weigh 92.2 kgs. Honestly calorie counting is amazing I hardly feel like im dieting, im amazed with the amount i can eat and still meet my calorie quotas so i was a bit sceptical this morning before i weighed myself. Im really happy that i can do this and still lose weight this seems very maintainable compared to all the other diets ive tried. If you cant tell happy iodine is happy .

Another update for today, im now able to fit into some of my clothes that were a bit too tight for me again, so yay thats a yay!

Update 09/01/2015

I havent been able to update this due to .... reasons. :$ (trust me you dont wanna know ) But my weight has finally changed and guess what, im down to 91.5. Ive only got 1.5kg to go before i get to 90kg! Which is something ive been trying to do for a while.

Update 12/01/2015

Just a little update, im down to 90.4! So... fuck yeah! Oh btw it is completely awesome to be able to fit into my favourite jeans again without them being tight on me.

Update 15/01/2015

Im down to 89.9 So yay i have finally seen a 8x number in relation to my weight. Short update but there you are. I set myself a personal challange to not post a new add untill i was under 90 so yay i can finally post a new add. Just 4.9 kgs to go untill i reach my First target (yes i said first ) Im hoping to reach that before my birthday.

Update 22/01/2015 Just a small update, down to 88.2kg

Update 25/01/2015 Im down to 87.2 kg yay! Just 2.2kg to go before i hit my first goal, which means odds are im going to beat that waaaaay before my birthday.

Update 02/02/2015 Im down to 85.1. Seriously, 0.1 away from my goal.... the scale is just taunting me now.

Update 08/02/2015

Im down to 84.5, yay finally met my goal. Still i look like shit, the belly is still there and im still overweight so im setting a new goal. My new goal would be to get under 80kgs, I know its a small goal but its not going to be the last, i just thought id set them in smaller increments so i dont get discouraged. Ive set a few above, my final being 69, why because...... 69 dude!

Update 15/02/2015
Im down to 82.3, Ive had to buy a new belt and guess what i can fit into a 35" waist. So yeah, im down from a 38 to a 35, im sorta amazed.

Update 22/02/2015
Im down to 80.9 kgs, that kinda amazed that I lost anything after my birthday meal but yeah.

Update 01/03/2015

Im now down to 79.7. When I started this I honestly didnt expect to get under 90 let alone 80 so yay! Anyway, just another 4.7 kgs to go before I can say I am no longer overweight! I cant weight. (Pun intended )

update 02/03/2015

Im down to 79.3, Im thinking of eating at my maintenance for the week for a bit of a diet brake, I have been doing this for a bit so I thought a decent brake from it is in order. So yeah dont expect a big loss this time.

Update 08/03/2015

Im up to 79.5, admitedly I had to stop the week off half way through as I put on a bit to much weight. (I guess I have to do a bit more work to find out my maintenance) Ive pretty much negated all the damage ive done (I hope i'll be back down to 79.3 by tomorrow) and im motivated to continue so yeah.

Upddate 09/03/2015

Just a small update, but I was right I did get below that. Im 78.6 Kgs

16/03/2015

Whoops nearly forgot to update this this week, yeah im down to 77.4 kgs just another 2.4 kgs untill im no longer overweight. woot! In my guesstimations that will be about another 2-3 weeks.

23/03/2015
Another small update, im down to 76.4, ive noticed that I drop the most weight on monday I mean yesterday I woke up and was 77.1. But thats just a random observation on my part. Anyways, im considering changing my final goal to 65Kg, its amazing to think about what you consider possible the closer you get to your goal, when I started this 75 seemed completely insane.

30/03/2015

Im down to 75.3. On one side Im really happy to loose that much, but on the other hand im a bit frustrated that im not 400 grams lighter. 75 kg is the cut off point between overweight and a healthy weight for my height, I know that makes me sound ungrateful but still . Oh well ive got that to look forward to next week and its not a race or anything. On a side note people have started to comment that ive lost weight, unfortunately most of them are complaining about it with the whole you are getting to thin comments and trying to make diets sound like a bad thing. Oh well, fuck them at least im making progress with being happier with my body. Booo today turned into a bit of a rant sorry. On a side note yes I know alot of these posts sound disjointed im just trying whats in my head instead of putting to much thought into it.

05/04/2015
Im no longer overweight, according to the nhs website anyway. The trouble with being on the border of something like this is that there is a few different ideas of what counts as overweight, all similar but some less than others some consider 74kgs to be a healthy weight some consider 75kg to be a healthy weight. I guess I shouldnt really worry about it as im going to get down below either anyway but im going to class myself now as a healthy weight.

On a side note, ive decided to keep my final goal at 69kgs and see what I look like when I get there. If I still have the belly (even though it is a bit smaller its still not at a reasonable level) I'll take it down a bit further if not well i'll decide when I get there.

I really should join a gym sometime.

Anyways that is all for this update see you all next week.

12/04/2015

Im down to 73.4, yeah i lost alot this week. It wasn't because I had a hair cut or annnnything. (i had alot of hair okay) On a side note ive finally found out how to make my own pizzas. Its awesome beacasue I can easily fit them into my calorie goal while eating a entire one. Anyway, yeah I'll definitely set my final goal to at least 65 kgs i just dont think 69 will cut it sadly (still it would be awesome to be able to say that whenever anyone asks you your weight . (which isnt that often buuuuut still) : p

Update 19/04/2015

Im down to 72.8 kgs. Which sounds good but I was actually down to that on monday, and theres been alot of days off this week due to family and drinking. So yeah I think its still a good result with that. Anyways thinking of buying new clothes (its been years since Ive even bothered considering that. So thats cool.) theres only so much you can do with new belts after all.

Update 20/04/2015

Holy Shit I can fit into a 34" waist pair of jeans.

Ive dropped from 38" to 34". Hell they were even a bit loose if i tried I could probably fit into 32".

Holy shit. I may be overreacting but.... thats bloody awesome. At Least I think so.

That is all.

Update 23/04/2015

Just a small update, I just found out I can do workout videos without my anchles feeling like they are about to break apart whenever i jump now. One of the main reasons I stopped doing them a while back. Yay!

Update 26/04/2015

Im down to 72.1 Ive started a workout routine that i bought over a year ago. Admittedly Its kicking my ass and its kinda depressing knowing I can no longer kick up to face height but I guess i'll get back to that. Anyway I expected to put on a few pounds this update due to this (starting a new workout usually has the annoying effect of making you put on water weight) but I guess I havent. So yay.

Anyway ive decided to not post a new add until I get down to at least 69.9 kgs, mostly so I can post that video on the add. The things I do for a bad joke eh?

Update 03/05/2015

Im down to 71.5 im probably not going to lose weight next week hell I might even gain as Im planning a cheat day on one of my days of work this week.

Out of space
heres a link
Posted in Weight
Views 1454 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments