Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Owning a worms orgasms!

Posted 07-06-2017 at 09:37 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

A few days ago, Jaro posted a blog about having his orgasms owned ... by none other than yours truly!

As most of you know, I was Jaro's Domme for about 6 months. It was a lot of fun for both of us, and the split was mutual. Neither of us have taken another play partner in that capacity.

Last week I read Jaro's blog about being horny. I know that a big turn on for him was to have somebody tell him when he could cum, and the best part was not knowing when it would happen.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

No fap

Posted 07-06-2017 at 05:03 PM by jacim

I am beginning a personal challenge:

I have gone 5 days without fapping, i have cut out sugary snacks before bed, and starting today, I am only taking cold showers.

I will try to keep this experiment going for a month; maybe more if I like it or less if I hate it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average.

Characteristic of my Perfect Dom

Posted 07-06-2017 at 11:43 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am very picky when it comes to choosing a Dom. And it makes it even worse because I have been spoiled by having one of the best Doms in the world as my husband: Asslvr!

I posted an ad a few weeks ago looking for a part time/temporary Dom. To be honest, I don't even know what that means!

What I do know, is that I need somebody who is going to be caring. I want somebody who will say nice things when I am feeling sick, who will not run away when I cry, who will ask me how
A Butterfly Princess <3