Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

PM dare reports

Posted 07-15-2017 at 08:45 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

Dare -: (my PM dare WALK) go for a walk, I wearing panties and a stuffed bra under a tight T-shirt.

I did the "walk" pm dare on Saturday afternoon. I put on a blue matching bra and pantie set, stuffed a big pair of socks in each bra cup and put a blue t-shirt over the top. (was wearing shorts over panties) I was already getting nervous about the walk, and then made the mistake of looking at myself in the mirror.... I hadn't realised how much my "breasts" would stick...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Drawing a butterfly

Posted 07-14-2017 at 11:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:40 PM by Butterfly

I posted a blog not too long ago about The Butterfly Project. You can read it here if you are interested.

The gist is, when you get the urge to self harm, you draw a butterfly on yourself.

Ever since I have been aware of this project, I have been very inspired. I want to do anything I can to support those who are going through things I have struggled with for years.

Even though I've been in a better place, sometimes the urges just creep up on me. That is...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170715_000916.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	535  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Unwrapping the Present

Posted 07-14-2017 at 05:22 PM by Komodo Jones

I've commented on this before under a different title and we've heard this numerous times through movies and other forms of media but I just want to state it.

In a lot of the ads I see in the D/s area, yes I'm going to call it D/s instead of M/s, a lot of the ads that are actually worth replying to seem to have limitations that don't allow me to reply. One is age, and I kind of get that one, even though I'm not picky even though I prefer younger. But the one that seems to hinder me...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Invisible

Posted 07-13-2017 at 09:04 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly

Sometimes I feel invisible ... even when I am in the middle of a bunch of people, I can feel alone. This week has been especially bad.

Sometimes it feels like even when I am heard, I am not being listened to. I say words, and they are ignored, or they go in one ear and out the other. I ask questions and get no answers, or I give instructions and they aren't heard, or misheard. It is when this happens over and over that it becomes overwhelming.

Sometimes I feel like I have
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Sex Toy/Sexytime Purchasing

Posted 07-12-2017 at 04:35 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Most of the time when I buy sex toys, it is online. (I actually cannot think of any sex toys I have bought at a bricks and mortar store). When buying sex toys I have only ever had them sent to a Parcel Locker. I have bought from four different companies and thankfully everything has been delivered successfully.

The only thing I have bought from a sex shop was an adult DVD. This was essentially because I dared myself to go in and buy something one day. It was nerve-wracking but also not...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Two cups, one (little) girl!

Posted 07-09-2017 at 04:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:00 PM by Butterfly

I bought a sippy cup! Actually, I bought two!

Name:	20170706_224124.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	531

It wasn't something I really thought about, I just woke up on Thursday morning and decided that today is the day, I want to buy a sippy cup!

It was a little scary, but not as scary as when I bought my sucky. I was running a bit late and so I didn't have a lot of time to think things over or really stress about it. I was still kind of blushy as I walked around with sippy cups in my cart. I was
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20170706_230347.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	532  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My Toys and Experiences

Posted 07-09-2017 at 01:17 PM by darkblue
Updated 06-02-2019 at 01:05 AM by darkblue

These are my toys for now:
  • A flexible, long double dildo, perfect for my ass, my favourite toy.
  • A black silicone buttplug
  • A black buttplug with a prostate stimulating ball at the end.
  • A tunnel silicone buttplug, outer diameter max. 50mm, inner diameter 25mm. Very hard to get inside, the edge on the opening makes my ass clench when I try to put it inside.
  • A big buttplug, that doesn't fit yet (53 mm on the widest point)
  • 5 and 7mm stainless steel sounding toys
  • A silicone urethra vibrator,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Info