Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

20th November

Posted 11-21-2014 at 12:53 AM by sparklystar
Updated 11-21-2014 at 12:57 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So last night. Sleeping dare. Horrible. I had to sit naked in the bottom of my wardrobe with my vibe taped to my clit, stay awake all night and milk my breasts. If I stopped milking or fell asleep I have to ask for punishment on my blog. Yeah, there’s going to be an extra post today asking for punishment. I failed. I was so tired yesterday. I’d had two dance rehearsals, a drama meeting and a drama rehearsal that when I got into my wardrobe and started milking, my eyes began to drop and I was asleep within moments, therefore failing my task.

This morning I got up to find my vibe still on, so I took it off and got in the shower, writing ‘willing slut’ on my right thigh and then putting on knickers, short shorts, a bra and a t-shirt. I got up late so I ate breakfast off the floor in the kitchen, luckily no one came back from lectures.

I then put my underwear into a bra connection wedgie for three hours which was a little uncomfortable. I then took it out and went into town with my next year flatmate to look at accommodation. This lead to quite a lot of name introductions and so on. So I drank a 2 litre bottle of Fanta when I returned home.

Write again soon,

Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 689 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments