Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

More PM dares

Posted 10-22-2016 at 02:01 AM by Matt:
Updated 01-14-2023 at 10:45 AM by Matt:
Tags pm dares

PM me "BET" with a proposed real-life bet, your expected chance ratio, and ante proposals for you and me. I will either accept or make a counter-proposal until we agree on a bet with stakes for each of us.

PM me "REMINDER" and I will join or re-join the PM dare bashing game if I haven't joined for at least 2 completed pages.

Buys, Buys, Baby - PM with a toy you would like me to purchase. I will add it to my list of pending toys so long as the toy doesn't violate a limit and buy the toy as my budget allows.

PM me "Complies, Complies, Baby" - PM with a time to join you in getDare chat (at an arranged time) and I will join you. I will comply with all your orders for 30 minutes (excepting orders that violate limits).

Dice, Dice, Baby - PM me a dice dare to complete (within limits) and I will complete it. You may specify the dice rolls should you wish to do so.

Lies, Lies, Baby - PM me with a question (no asking for personal info like name, address, etc) and I must respond with both a lie and a truth. You will then guess which is which. If you are correct, you will get to punish me. If you are wrong, I will deny you orgasm for 2 days.

Utilize, Utilize, Baby - PM me an everyday household object and something unconventional to do with that object (within limits). The task may take up to 15 minutes.

SELFCARE and I will do something that benefits me for 10 minutes (Will not video or take pictures of this one.)

DOG WALK and I will put my leash on with my dog mask and puppy ears and do 10 laps around my apartment on all fours. Add BEG and I will whimper at the door after I do the laps.

THONG TIME-and I will wear a thong you choose.

JUMPING TIME and I will do 55 jumping jacks (max once per week)

COLD and I will take a cold shower for at least 5 minutes (max once a month..)

FLOGGING and I will give myself 50 spanks with a flogger.

PAMPER and I will spend half an hour on myself

MASSAGE X and I will massage X body part for 10 minutes

DESPERATE BUNNY and I will hump an object of your choosing for 2 minutes

GOOD BUNNY and I will take a warm bath

COMPLAINT and I will not use loopholes for an hour.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2132 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments