Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Trial run - Week... err 2 I suppose, Master... 2?, day 1

Posted 05-26-2015 at 12:11 AM by sparklystar

Hey everyone,

Ok let's start with the title of this blog, technically this is supposed to be week 3 and Master 3 but master 2 never replied so now I'm confused if this is week 2 or 3 and Master 2 or 3. I think I'll stick with 2.

In terms of my first day. It was a nice day as a gradual introduction to the new trial Master. I was given a list of underwear to wear but given the choice in outerwear. This meant I had to wear my purple lace thong with my pink bra and then I wore shorts, a black vest top and a coloured shirt unbuttoned over the top.

Before getting dressed though I had a shower and wrote slut on my chest and whore on the sole of my right foot as a reminder of my place in this relationship.

Originally I was supposed to drink a pint of water every hour but considering that is over 6l of water in a day and I know drinking too much water is bad for me I mentioned this and it was reduced to a pint glass every two hours between 10am and 8pm (approx 3l) which is much better for me. However I was also told that I could only pee at midday and 8pm. This was a long wait and I really struggled to not pee at other times but I did manage it.

I was doing revision all day and was told to place my vibe in my panties for the time I was revising. It was a weird task as it was both distracting but also an incentive to not get distracted and keep working so that I could take it out and relax without the constant teasing. It made me very wet and did make it slightly harder than normal to focus as my body was racked with feels and breathing was more shallow.

After each revision session (10-1) and (2-4) I was told to spank myself 30 times on my ass (so I split it 15 to each cheek) and 25 times to my tits ( I split this into 12 and 13). It was painful but also helpful as it brought me down off my 'cloud' after revising.

Write soon,
Star
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 2200 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm sorry master #2 never responded - that's not impressive. But it sounds like this week is off to a good start, so yay! I really like the sound of the vibe task you did - I can't stay stimulated that long, eventually it just becomes background noise and is kind of ineffective, so it was fun to read about good results Hope tomorrow is lovely!
    Posted 05-26-2015 at 12:22 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    you should be glad master 2 disappeared now rather then later, after you invested your time into him.. Consider it natural selection i really do admire the fact that you're very patient in your trials and that you're putting a lot of thought into your options. I hope you continue to have a good time!
  3. Old Comment
    I agree with Lola its better he be a flake before things get going rather then in the middle of it. I know first hand its no fun at all when your sub disappears without word for so long you are left wondering if its over, did something happen, was it you, is it them, etc. But you don't have to worry about that because you can just say onto the next knowing its his loss!
  4. Old Comment
    At least you know about that one Master now.

Instead of spending time with him and him suddenly disappearing.

Master 2/3? sounds okay.

Does sound like a good day and I love the vib task he made you do.
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you for all the positive comments regarding the task, I have had some personal issues today so have been a little absent today but have explained all to Star
    Posted 05-26-2015 at 01:07 PM by yournaughtydaddy yournaughtydaddy is offline