Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

More anticipation and a new rule

Posted 08-21-2016 at 12:30 AM by pt26

Well the good/bad news is that Miss slept in so we were unable to have any real play time today. Good because my oops I mean Miss poor little as did not get stretched but bad because i did not get to use her new toys.

The morning did start off with someone sending me a PM dare. Yeah!!! I was to hold a wedgie for 60 seconds and then leave it in for 20 minutes. Well, first standing forn1 minute yanking your underwear up your ass feels like FOREVER. Once I let off I proceeded to get...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Scared for tomorrow

Posted 08-19-2016 at 10:17 PM by pt26

I am sooo excited yet scared and nervous. Miss picked some toys out for me (3 butt plugs various size and 1 7 inch suction cup dildo) and they just arrived today. I now await whatever tomorrow holds. When I told amiss they were here she said she hoped I had some lube otherwise I would be sucking. I had not even thought of lube and when I told Miss that she said she guessed that I was going to become her sissy slut. So I go to sleep with the words sissy slut toying in my brain wondering just what she...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Pm Dares

Posted 08-19-2016 at 09:40 PM by pt26
Updated 10-09-2016 at 08:42 PM by pt26

Pm me
"WEDGIE" and 2 numbers between 1-60 the first for how many seconds I hold the wedgie for and the 2nd for how many minutes I leave it in for

"PLUG" and I will plug myself × number of hours up to 12

"SUCK" and I will suck my dildo for x number of minutes up to 15

"FINGER" X Y, and I will finger my ass with X fingers for Y minutes

"SPANK" [implement] and I will spank my ass 50 times...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Beginning and other ramblings

Posted 08-18-2016 at 11:06 PM by pt26

So, I decided I wanted to keep a journal of time with Miss and decided why not post on a blog and see if I could pick up some feedback. Anyways here goes…

To give a little backstory I have lurked on gd for a while but was never brave enough to actually join. Then one day I figured enough…. I want to play too. So I created a profile and posted a few things including my kik info to what may happen. A day or so later…. SHE came into my life. She messaged me out of the blue and we...
Posted in Uncategorized