Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

1. Old Comment

Hooked

Ouch ik this was long ago but still
  2. Old Comment

A Surprise Switch with My Girl

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Comment
    I love that your relationship allows you both to experience both dynamics. As I am a switch I love reading other switch experiences.

I prefer when punishments make sense with the rule that the sub broke so if the rule being broken is not asking to cum then a denial type punishment does make sense. However, this is my own preference.

I wish you continued success while you and your partner explore power exchange together.
    Thank you so much! We originally met in a chat group and I ended up asking her to be my Miss. It started with just chatting, progressed to skype then we were skyping just talking about life. I ended up asking her out and now as we have progressed we turned from a Miss/sub to a more switching relationship.
  3. Old Comment

A Surprise Switch with My Girl

I love that your relationship allows you both to experience both dynamics. As I am a switch I love reading other switch experiences.

I prefer when punishments make sense with the rule that the sub broke so if the rule being broken is not asking to cum then a denial type punishment does make sense. However, this is my own preference.

I wish you continued success while you and your partner explore power exchange together.
  4. Old Comment

A WOW Experience!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by serenader View Comment
    Wow, you really put a lot of effort into this report. A way to keep the vibrator up to your cock -
    Try tying it up, if you can fit two knots on it
    Wear some form of skimpy underwear, so it is pressing up into you
    First off thanks for reading!!! Its alway nice to hear some feedback! I wear thongs or g strings (another one of my rules) but it still didn't really stay exactly where I wanted it. I will have to try tying it next time to see if that helps!
  5. Old Comment

A WOW Experience!

Wow, you really put a lot of effort into this report. A way to keep the vibrator up to your cock -
    Try tying it up, if you can fit two knots on it
    Wear some form of skimpy underwear, so it is pressing up into you
  6. Old Comment

Late night of ok play

I know what you mean with the "how bad do you want it part" It creates begging and I do not mind that part at all.

I do see what you mean with the giving choices part. I guess it really depends on the situation or what the choice is. I think for me if it was like do you want restrains or rope tonight? Verses do you want to be restrained tonight? I don't know it is kind of hard to put into words.
  7. Old Comment

Late night of ok play

I really hate the "what is it worth to you" thing also. I never know what to say. I just feel stuck and helpless and it isn't fun at all.

As a Domme I try my best not to give my sub that choice, however, I do like hearing him beg and barter as he becomes desperate. I will sometimes say "how badly do you want it?", but I am not looking for anything in particular as a response.

When it comes to giving my sub choices, I don't do it too often but for me, I like hearing my subs opinions or knowing that they are choosing their own fate. In the end, it is my choice whether I follow their opinion or not, but I like to hear their input.
  8. Old Comment

A Heart Full of Love

So sweet ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  9. Old Comment

A Heart Full of Love

I love you and you make me blush
  10. Old Comment

An Overflowing Heart

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    So do I! I will be waiting for my invitation in the mail ♡
    You would be one of the first to know!!!!!!!
  11. Old Comment

An Overflowing Heart

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pt26 View Comment
    Thanks! My friend I missed you as well and I am so excited for you and Asslvr! I hope princess and I' s story turns out like your guy's.
    So do I! I will be waiting for my invitation in the mail ♡
  12. Old Comment

An Overflowing Heart

Quote:
    Oh and Welcome back my friend. I think I missed you almost as much as your princess did.
    Thanks! My friend I missed you as well and I am so excited for you and Asslvr! I hope princess and I' s story turns out like your guy's.
  13. Old Comment

An Overflowing Heart

Quote:
    You two are so freaking adorable! I love you both ♡♡♡♡
    Thanks butterfly! Psst if you see a beautiful princess wandering around.... tell her that I love her
  14. Old Comment

An Overflowing Heart

Oh and Welcome back my friend. I think I missed you almost as much as your princess did.
  15. Old Comment

An Overflowing Heart

You two are so freaking adorable! I love you both ♡♡♡♡
  16. Old Comment

An Overflowing Heart

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Baby_Puppy View Comment
    I love you too my handsome man
    Yeah..... but... I love you more!!!!
  17. Old Comment

An Overflowing Heart

I love you too my handsome man
  18. Old Comment

Nervous Anticipation.....

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Comment
    Well, it's the pet here; it's nice to see what my owner has been telling you about me while I wasn't there

It's true though, I feel the same anticipation and I can't stand not knowing things. I'm quite an impatient person. My owner loves using that against me, to torment me even more. I can just picture his evil grin...
    Lol, well he has had nothing but good things to say. Thankfully Miss has not used it to sadistically but it's only been a few weeks and we are learning still what makes the other tick
  19. Old Comment

Well, it's the pet here; it's nice to see what my owner has been telling you about me while I wasn't there

It's true though, I feel the same anticipation and I can't stand not knowing things. I'm quite an impatient person. My owner loves using that against me, to torment me even more. I can just picture his evil grin...
  20. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir stefan View Comment
    A yes, getting crazy!
    Thanks, i guess that is the intention
    (Check my signature )

Thanks for the blog anyway, it reminds me to spend more time on frustrating my pet.
    Hahaha guess you are just out to make your poor sub a horny crazy mess.

Your welcome! Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment. It's always nice to know someone is reading and paying attention. Tell your sub to enjoy and I am sorry.... well not really that your going to be tormenting even more
  21. Old Comment

Quote:
    Gosh, I could just picture that. Laying out toys and trying to mentally prepare for them only to hear at the beginning "oh we won't be using those today" .... I probably would go crazy
    A yes, getting crazy!
    Thanks, i guess that is the intention
    (Check my signature )

Thanks for the blog anyway, it reminds me to spend more time on frustrating my pet.
  22. Old Comment

Quote:
    O yes bringing frustration is soo nice.
    I sometimes let my pet prepare toys that i not even plan to use. Just for the reason of messing with her head.
    Gosh, I could just picture that. Laying out toys and trying to mentally prepare for them only to hear at the beginning "oh we won't be using those today" .... I probably would go crazy
  23. Old Comment

Quote:
    Yeah.... it does spark a level heightened level of arousal but it's sooo frustrating! Wow.... holding an edge just sounds brutal. I am not even sure if I could do that
    O yes bringing frustration is soo nice.
    I sometimes let my pet prepare toys that i not even plan to use. Just for the reason of messing with her head.
  24. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    Stefan's got the holding edge covered.

And it understands. (Hint:It will never be the scenario you went over.) But in the end, the curiousity is worth it.
    Yeah I know. It seems to never be quite what i was thinking. But the curiosity leads me to beg and sometimes even offer to do a task in order to know... that can back fire very quickly though
  25. Old Comment

Quote:
    O yes, like your miss i simply loveeee to keep the future secret for my pet. Its so much fun to just give a few small hints. Just enough to spark that fantasy-engine.
    Keeping her curious for days... Curious and denied.... That's sooo great.

(Holding edge: go to the edge of almost orgasm. Stay at that level. No orgasm, but no lowering of arrousal level)
    Yeah.... it does spark a level heightened level of arousal but it's sooo frustrating! Wow.... holding an edge just sounds brutal. I am not even sure if I could do that