Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

A Surprise Switch with My Girl

Posted 05-31-2017 at 06:24 PM by pt26

Dear Journal,
I had another night of play, this one came as a big surprise because it followed a few other events that normal do not proceed play for me. My girl and I like to switch. Normally she is the dom simply because that is how we started out but she enjoys subbing and I kinda maybe enjoy domming her so it works out. I started it off part way through the day teasing her through various text messages as she was at school and I was still at work. I ended up telling her to go to the bathroom and take her underwear off before leaving school. She “forgot” to which allowed me the joy of punishing her later. I ended up having her eat dinner with a dildo in her pussy and wearing a butt plug. When she returned to her room I told her that we were going to play a little game. I had her put her large inflatable plug in her pussy and proceeded to “warm her up by having her slowly add pumps until she got up to about 12 or 14. I then proceeded to play Star Wars battlefront on my xbox. Every time that I died (which happens pretty regularly) I had her add a pump we did this for 4 or 5 games with the most being all the way up to 15 plus a clamp on each nipple. After giving her a bit of a break I had her put the inflatable back in and grab her electro massage thingy (hehehe my technical term for it, yes, I am cracking myself up journal if you don’t like it you can just can it) anyways where was I? Oh yes, I had her place a pad on each tit and give it a go on the “Korean massage” setting I then proceeded to have her slowly in increase the level of pressure while simultaneously adding pumps to the plug. I got it up pretty high and she looked so sexy moaning and squirming from the pain and pleasure of being so full and the sensations to her breasts.

Normally journal, after I have played with her or she has played with me we don’t really switch roles that night. However, as I was getting ready to drift off she asked me if I had my plug in. I did not at the time but went ahead and put it in as well as placed the other against my cock and turned on the app. She then proceeded to tease me and edge me as she had the other night. I was so tired and just kind of drifting in and out even as I experienced the pleasure in my ass and on my cock. I ended up having a huge orgasm (probably cause I had gotten very horny from doming her) shooting cum all over my chest and stomach. She then immediately pointed out that, that was second time in two days that I had cum without permission. Oops…. Gosh I had totally forgotten I had to ask to… I had just kind of put it in my brain that I could not play without permission but had not really keyed in that during a session I needed to ask permission to cum, especially if I was getting close. She then made me lay there (my ankles where restrained again) covered in my cum. I think her original intention was to make me sleep like that but I have a real hard time falling asleep on my back and there was no way I was going to lay on my side or stomach and get my sheets all covered in cum. After a little while she was kind enough to let me get up and clean up. After cleaning up I still had a hard time falling asleep so I instead watched her slowly drift off until she was peaceful sleeping all cute and cuddled up in her blanket a little while later I too fell sound asleep.

I think once again I enjoyed most of last night’s “surprise” session. The only thing I really didn’t like was laying there in my cum but then again it was kind of supposed to be a bit of a punishment for cumming without permission. I would not have been happy if she made me sleep like that but she was kind enough to take pity on me so I did not have to. She messaged early this morning telling me to tell her what I think my punishment should be for breaking a rule. Gosh journal I don’t really know. I am terrible at coming up with stuff like that which is probably why I enjoy being a sub more. I don’t see myself as very creative so I struggle coming up with something. I guess the simplest thing to me would be to say no cumming for a week or something like that but I don’t know. Well anyway that ended up being really really long thanks so much for listening my friend it’s nice to have a place to put down my thought and feelings like this. Until next time…
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2677 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love that your relationship allows you both to experience both dynamics. As I am a switch I love reading other switch experiences.

I prefer when punishments make sense with the rule that the sub broke so if the rule being broken is not asking to cum then a denial type punishment does make sense. However, this is my own preference.

I wish you continued success while you and your partner explore power exchange together.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Comment
    I love that your relationship allows you both to experience both dynamics. As I am a switch I love reading other switch experiences.

I prefer when punishments make sense with the rule that the sub broke so if the rule being broken is not asking to cum then a denial type punishment does make sense. However, this is my own preference.

I wish you continued success while you and your partner explore power exchange together.
    Thank you so much! We originally met in a chat group and I ended up asking her to be my Miss. It started with just chatting, progressed to skype then we were skyping just talking about life. I ended up asking her out and now as we have progressed we turned from a Miss/sub to a more switching relationship.