Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.00 average.

Blame.

Posted 02-09-2016 at 06:01 AM by AbusiveMaster

For some reason we all, as a society, as individuals, love blame. When something goes wrong, someone is to blame, otherwise we can't handle it. We shout and scream at each other, trying to shift the blame from ourselves. Otherwise we feel guilty and emotional and take the blame onto ourselves. Why?

There are times, certainly, when someone is at fault. There are crimes, deliberate cruelties, but I am not talking about hose times. Nor am I talking about natural disaters "acts of
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 02-09-2016 at 02:54 AM by sub.rope.ass

PM me ass and something and that will be up my ass
PM me Corner time x and I'll be in the corner for that long max 1 hr
PM me cum and an item and I'll use that to make me cum
PM me slut and I'll cum at work
PM me pinch and I'll pinch my nipples for 5 min
PM me spanking x and I'll spank myself x times max 50
PM me icicles and I will rub ice on my breasts until they melt
PM me icefuck and I will insert an ice cube up both my lower holes
PM me changing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Remembering!

Posted 02-08-2016 at 11:31 PM by MasterDaddy02

Those Lasting Memories :

As it is coming upon the 1st anniversary of my mother's death, the heart is breaking. Those thoughts are coming back to that day in which she pasted away. Yes, I know that my mother is in heaven. Yes, I know she is so very happy above us in those beautiful clouds and that peace within her soul. Yet, the missing of her is still hard on the family. She was such a great mother. The love that she had, was shared through her smile, laughter, joking, dancing,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

needed a safe place

Posted 02-08-2016 at 07:40 PM by MysticalMadness

I came here to write about this because I didn't know where else to turn. I'll probably look at this tomorrow and think "what the hell was I so upset about?" Being a little just means I'm a bit sensitive I guess.

A few weeks ago, I started messaging a guy on fet who identified as a daddy dom. He seemed like an ok guy. Was demisexual like I am, stated in his profile that he "was looking to date and make connections and if something more came out of it, that was ok too"....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Ex - My Keyholder

Posted 02-08-2016 at 08:37 AM by Locked Puppy
Updated 11-13-2016 at 08:17 AM by Locked Puppy

Some of you ask me about how it came to be, that my exgirlfriend is keeping me in a chastity cage.

The short answer: because she can.

The long answer:
When we first got together, very early on in our relationship I promised her that my cock would always be hers. Whenever we had sex, and I wasn't tied up, I would bring her to so many orgasms before even thinking about my own. My cock would be hard and dripping. Some times I forced her to uncountable many orgasms and...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Power Of Music

Posted 02-07-2016 at 01:09 PM by The Slutty Princess

Music has an power unlike anything else. Music has always been an important part of my life, whether it is listening to it aimlessly for hours on end, playing my piano or guitar, and even writing and singing songs. Through my many years of life, music has been there nearly everyday. It surrounds us. You hear it while shopping, in the car, at work, at restaurants, and many more places. Music is not just there for entertainment, it has a bigger influence. Music has a certain power to it, it can change...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

February 2016

Posted 02-04-2016 at 03:34 PM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 03-16-2016 at 12:02 PM by SoloPlayMate44

2/4/16
Kicked off the month with a "Person Above Anal Dare" thread post. I only had 5 licks to lube my biggest dildo, then I was to fuck my ass with it for as long as it took for me to spell my name 50 times out loud. I'll admit it was alittle hard getting it in because there wasn't much lube and it's not a super small dildo! I used my 7.5inx1.5in strapon again. I got it balls deep and began to fuck. I could feel the friction in and out on every inch of the dildo on every pump. I was...
Posted in Completed Dares