Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Re: Been Awhile

Posted 10-04-2015 at 10:04 PM by MasterDaddy02

I have not written on my blog for a while, from so much going on in my real life. I have seen that some friends have left getdare. Then a good amount of new people have joined getdare. It is sad to see them leave, but they have found major changes that took place in their lives. At times, you hear how people use getdare to relaxed or go into that dream world. But, it fits certain people in that need of fulfillment.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Difference between a punishment and helping a sub or slave's growth?

Posted 12-22-2015 at 06:32 PM by HisRoyalHighness
Updated 12-22-2015 at 09:36 PM by HisRoyalHighness (Place entry in its correct category)
Tags rules

I never break a sub's or slaves limits.

I also respect her dislikes. However, when she dislikes something doesn't means that it will never be asked of her. It will very likely be.

However, it will be done on only two situations:
  1. To punish her for something she deserves.
  2. To make her grow on things she likes.

What then is the difference between a punishment given to a slave or sub, and making her grow?
  • Punishment: Many dislikes are taking together,
Posted in Rules
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Naming conventions...

Posted 12-22-2015 at 10:08 PM by HisRoyalHighness
Tags rules

How should sluts (subs or slaves) refer to me? How they should refer to themselfs?

How should they tal to or about me?

I would like them to refer to by by either by "Your Royal Higness" or "Your Highness" when speaking to me directly.

When referring to me in 3rd person for some reason, like for example when talking to 3rd parties (like a fellow sub or slave or someone else at gD) they should refer to me as "His Royal Highness"....
Posted in Rules
Old

My sexual rules

Posted 04-02-2016 at 04:15 PM by JulieString
Updated 04-05-2016 at 01:40 AM by JulieString

Hello everyone !
I have a dare to make me have some rules of my sexual life.

First I can't use any birth control. If a guy insist to wear a condom and I have to fuck him because of a dare, I have to do it but the man don't count in the dare, I have to do another.

Second I can't tell a man my birth control status or tell a man where to cum, unless a dare ask for it. If the guy ask if I'm on birth conrol, I have to tell him the truth. If he asks if he can cum inside...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Twelve Freaking Days!

Posted 07-24-2017 at 08:53 PM by The Slutty Princess

I am freaking out! Twelve days until I cry my eyes out while I walk down the aisle! Today, we finished the last of our wedding planning, and arguably the best part of the wedding planning process; cake testing and selecting our songs!

We had planned on consulting a bakery within the city, something that had been recommended to us by a friend. This bakery had made their wedding cake, in which Sam and I had gotten to try when we attended their wedding, and it was beautiful and delicious....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

We got married!!!

Posted 08-07-2017 at 09:23 PM by The Slutty Princess

On Saturday, August 5th, I married the love of my life...my protector...my best friend...my soulmate...my everything.

It was the most beautiful day of my life. A day filled with emotions, smiles, laughs, kisses, tears, and affection. The countless hours spent planning, shopping, touring venues, scrolling through pinterest...it was worth every moment and I wouldn’t have traded anything in the world for a better wedding. Yeah, it may have rained for a few hours, but that didn’t refrain...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Magnetic Rules

Posted 03-21-2018 at 11:43 AM by maxblank

dbgcxxrdzbfgrebdvgsrdb

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxblank
I saw these rules you posted, I would be tempted to try them for a week to see how it goes. I'm a little timid to try the commando one, but the rest are all fair.

I've also read many of your tasks and you usualy have interesting reasons for impelementing many rules, I would be curious to hear why you wrote the shower tasks as you did, as well as the toilet usage tasks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Ok.... here are some rules for you:
  1. You
Posted in Uncategorized