Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A word of advice

Posted 03-13-2011 at 05:32 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

It is never okay to put a swastika on a post and compare someone to a nazi. Even if you are joking. It isn't funny.

Love,
Manbearpig
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ask me any questions :D

Posted 03-13-2011 at 12:55 PM by getdared1

i dont care how weird or sexual it is btw :P
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

dare me :D

Posted 03-13-2011 at 12:53 PM by getdared1

but keep my dislikes and likes in mind
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Something scary happened to me today

Posted 03-10-2011 at 01:46 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

A lot of times in this world you will read something or see something on television and say to yourself, "Gee, that is really scary. I hope something like that happens to me." Being a college student, death threats scribbled on walls or something are something I would put in that category. I know majority of the times nothing materializes out of this, but it is still scary none the less.

Anyways, today I had a 12 PM class and had just had lunch beforehand. I had to take...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The photography competition new (ALBUM) blog.

Posted 03-09-2011 at 03:03 PM by Star Shadows

Due to some technical - seemingly unresolvable- issues with the album I had originally made I am resorting to the creation of this blog that as of now is the acting album replacement.

So check back here for each new comment containing the winning photograph.

Prodigy
Old

day 2

Posted 03-02-2011 at 03:42 PM by twinslaves (my live as a slave)

02-03-2011

today i had to do some orders at work. but first i have to say that for punishment i whas not allowed to wear any underwear for the whole day and evening. and i have to put clamps on my nipples during the time i'm at home.

6.30 in the morning i got up out off bed. i put on the clamps and i went to the bathroom to wash my self and get ready for work. after that i removed the clamps and i got dressed. the only thing i put on where my jeans top socks and shoes. because...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

UM? I think im happy lol

Posted 03-01-2011 at 06:02 PM by maddy09

So, i got mad and yelled at my ex because he was my best friend and he wanted me to act like nothing happend but i cant do that, i dont know why but i cant, so i told him what i thought of him then me and my friend kicked him out of my group and he hasnt talk to me since, and that kind of makes me happy because i didnt want to be his friend anymore because he hurt me, well that is it
Posted in Uncategorized