Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Gin's Spanking Dare & My Promise

Posted 08-18-2012 at 05:07 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-18-2012 at 06:18 AM by Rose_Angel

This is the amazing spanking dare Gin was ‘sadistic’ enough to create for me, as mentioned in my last blog regarding my 300th dare. If you haven’t read it yet, and want to know a funny story on how this dare came into existence, I’d suggest you go take a look! Without further ado, here is Gin’s dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin

As soon as you told me: 'feel free to be sadistic', I asked myself, how could I, if I wanted to be sure to remain within reasonable limits. And 'reasonable',
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

300th Dare & Intro to Spanking Dare

Posted 08-17-2012 at 10:32 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-22-2012 at 08:25 AM by Rose_Angel

When I told Dravot that I would need my 300th dare soon, he mentioned he would make it fun and easy, so that I wouldn’t be overwhelmed, considering I also had the Sub Wars competition with Frosty. I politely reminded him that I requested all challenges to get progressively harder. I believe I said “ ‘Fun’ is fine, but this girl is not hoping for something easy.”

He was very glad to hear that, and posted below is the revised 300th edge dare. Explanations on revision will be discussed
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

3 year and many more to come

Posted 08-16-2012 at 05:53 PM by Star Shadows

Today is the 3 year aniversary of me joining this site. So much has happened in this time, Ive met so many wonderful people, and made so many friends both online and offline, on all sides of the globe. many happy returns.
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

50 shades of stealing someone elses blog on 50 shades of Grey

Posted 08-14-2012 at 07:34 AM by Star Shadows

2nd August 2012
Hey, so, just for giggles, I ran Anastasia and Christian’s relationship from Fifty Shades of Grey through an online domestic violence questionnaire. You know, the kind that you answer questions and it tells you if you’re fine, iffy, or if you should get the fuck out and possibly go incognito.

This one used a fairly simple system. There were twenty questions, all of them yes or no. Then, when you were finished, it turned it into a percentage. If you got twenty-five...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Right now(:

Posted 08-12-2012 at 07:33 PM by jacklynn0927

I am in my room, in the next hour to hour in a half I will be online. As long as I do not have to leave my room I can do anything in signature.

Remember, no pictures, no cam, no toys.

PM on here, or email at [email protected]

Send me some good ones!
Thanks in advance!
~Jacky
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

200th Edge Dare ~Public

Posted 08-09-2012 at 08:47 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-09-2012 at 10:00 AM by Rose_Angel

So, as I mentioned in another blog, even though my 500 edge challenge is much less of a challenge now... I'm still doing 500 edges for the permission to orgasm on my own, for when I'm not on Skype with my Master.

So, I'm still doing Dravot's challenges for me as originally planned. As a quick reminder, I hated the 1st 100th task, as it was extremely challenging for me in the physical sense.

That being said, here is Dravot's "200th edge" dare for me. It is on
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some of my Poetry

Posted 08-08-2012 at 06:11 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-09-2012 at 06:07 AM by Rose_Angel

These are just a small collection of poems I had written over my adolescent years. I like some better than others. Some of the things are silly, but I felt like sharing. I think the first two poems on here are the "worst" in terms of "good poetry" but hey! I was 12 when I wrote those two. The rest were written in high school.

Sad, Sorrow, and Loneliness

Sad, Sorrow Almost the same thing to me.
And being lonely, What a horrible thing to be....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized