Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sarge90

Rate this Entry

Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either....

Posted 05-20-2014 at 11:25 PM by Sarge90
Updated 05-20-2014 at 11:29 PM by Sarge90

Gooooood morning, Vietnam!

While talking to Mandi I was struck by a thought... I often am, but this one was too good to simply keep to myself. I have wanted something fairly unique about myself on here for a while, and if I can place vague pop culture references into the titles of my blog posts, so much the better. And therefore I have decided to publish some of my punishments on here.

This requires a little explanation. Firstly, I am very proud of the way I can make the punishment fit the crime, and I also have an ego. Which considering how self deprecating and self loathing I am, is actually quite a surprise. And so I feel publishing my thoughts and ideas would help some of you find inspiration, and others may just enjoy the humorous twists I put on the whole thing.

So without further ado, I present the first in what will hopefully come to be known as a very sarge way to punish:

Firstly, the crime - After receiving a blindfold, an outfit or even just an item of clothing the sub said the following; 'Master has presented Dobby with clothes. Dobby is free!'

Now I admit, this made me laugh, but it also set me thinking of the perfect punishment.

The punishment - If the submissive wishes to be Dobby, it is easily achievable with minimal effort. The sub will wear only an old pillowcase for a week, simply that at all times, even in public for you more humiliation/exhibitionism based Dom(me)s.

They are also to do all chores as a house elf would. Cleaning will be done entirely by hand, no washing machine, no dishwashers, no hot running water. To wash anything, or even to run a bath, the elf must heat a pot of water on the hob, or several at once, and fill the tub/sink that way, which will take quite some time, giving them plenty of moments for reflection.

Other chores done in a very old fashioned way, too, but that is entirely down to the individual and how cruel you wish to be, especially if this is a repeat offence... Although after this punishment it's unlikely

And there you have it, the first of Sarge's eerily fitting punishments. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed thinking it up

P.S. I have a few other punishments I've given and thought about before, but I will welcome any scenarios you've either encountered or just heard about, I might even write a personalised punishment if I can think of something suitable and if the scenario is unusual enough.

Anyway, have fun
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4849 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    hmmmm what about saying "Aye aye Captain" instead of "Yes Sir"

And you should post the your/you're one... solely because I want someone else to use it so I am not the only sub in the world who has had to do it!

Also.... I will think of more.. promise
  2. Old Comment
    Sweetie, don't insult me, the grammar one was the next one I was planning to post

And I'm certainly not going to tell you what you're going to have to do when I take control again, because you will pay for calling me captain but that's spoilers, sweetie
  3. Old Comment
    Oh this made me smile What if one wants to be a Creature?
  4. Old Comment
    I am suddenly very nervous of the grammar one.

Drwarschauu has been very KIND in punishing me for my terrible use of to/too but I know he currently lets some of the other stuff go. Is it wrong I am keeping my fingers crossed he doesn't read that next post?
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saddi View Comment

Drwarschauu has been very KIND in punishing me for my terrible use of to/too but I know he currently lets some of the other stuff go. Is it wrong I am keeping my fingers crossed he doesn't read that next post?
    No, it is not wrong at all... keep your fingers crossed...
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wetgirlforyou View Comment
    Oh this made me smile What if one wants to be a Creature?
    Interesting... I suppose, to be Kreacher you'd simply need to slouch around the house muttering curses under your breath about your owners lineage not being pure... Good luck with that
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saddi View Comment

I could always post him a link... I'm sure you'd enjoy it as much as Mandi did
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sarge90 View Comment
    I could always post him a link... I'm sure you'd enjoy it as much as Mandi did
    She might not, but I will. Please post the link, Sarge! My submissive can always use a proper lesson.
  9. Old Comment
    I laughed so hard when I seen this writing yesterday that I almost spit water all over my laptop
  10. Old Comment
    ..and this is why you're my BFF.
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Comment
    ..and this is why you're my BFF.
    Random Harry Potter references, or just the punishment fitting the crime? I know you've had experience with that before, love ;p