Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Rate this Entry

noticing some things

Posted 08-13-2009 at 01:35 PM by MetalGreek

So I have just realized something about most things that they say are ilegal. No one cares! You do grafitti right infront of a cop he doesn't care! You buy a beer and you're underage, they don't care! Hell, you could even say "F*ck you!" to a cop and he'll just say it right back! Nada! O my recent trip to Greece, I saw about twelve eight-year-olds buy and drink a beer right infront of the guy they bought them from! It's like the laws are useless! I don't even know why we would have these laws if know one obeys them! One of my teachers one time told me " if there were no rules then man would become savage" is that what we are now? Just animals? Sure we don't kill and eat like them but we do act like them. So i want to know. Would you want the laws to be gone even with knowing that man itself would become wild(er)? What do you think would happen?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1605 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Laws are very much needed. Without them, the world would fall into more chaos than it is already in. Without rules, who know's what could happen to people.
  2. Old Comment
    Actually we don't act like animals. You're right about the killing, humans are the only species that kills for pleasure. Animals are much more civil as they only kill to eat in order to survive and they only eat how much they need to survive (which is probably only because there is no surplus in the animal kingdom like there is in the human world)..

But yah. Obviously people care about underage drinking and graffiti since I know people who have been arrested for that. Maybe it's just cause you're in Greece, that you see these things. As long as there are rules, there will always be someone who will break them. That's just how it is. I don't care if the rule is simply "keep breathing," there will be that one guy who will suffocate himself for the sole purpose of breaking this rule.
  3. Old Comment
    Rules are made to be broken
    Posted 08-14-2009 at 03:22 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Actually dolphins and chimpanzees also kill for pleasure. You can google that.
  5. Old Comment
    hmm serioiusly they do tht? well still if people all break them then y r they there? to make the people who r afraid to break them go in line?
  6. Old Comment
    Because if there were no rules then there would be chaos.. think about it in terms of getdare. If there were no rules, this site would be overrun with little 12 year olds saying "WANT 2 B MY MASTER? WANT 2 PLAY DARES N SEE MA PEEPEE?"
    Would you want that? No.. that's one reason why rules are enforced. To keep things in order so society can be peaceful and in some kind of order. It's the same with the world. Think about how life would be with no laws.. no currency.. no jails. You were in a car wreck yes? Think about if that was completely the other persons fault (it might have been, I don't know the details). If there were no laws, that person wouldn't have had to pay for anything. They could just get in their car and walk away.. And you wouldn't have been able to afford getting that metal plate. Where would you be? It's not like you can steal one.
  7. Old Comment
    Not to double post... but I don't really want to put this in the other one cause it'll take it off topic.
    Alright, it may be true that dolphins and chimpanzees kill for pleasure also. I didn't know that. But now think of it this way Both of those animals are extremely close to humans on evolution and intelligence bases so it'd make sense that they share a bit of those qualities. Maybe it's a sign that as all animal species progress and get to higher states of intelligence, they start picking up bad habits that those species before them practiced. We should set a good example so there isn't some mass squirrel genocide going on! Hahah but seriously xD it probably has something to do with how similar they are to each other in species.
  8. Old Comment
    it was there fault...but insurncae payed for the metal bar(not plate). i understand for getdare ya. but in mast things it would still be sort of useless.
  9. Old Comment
    If there were no rules.. most companies (including insurance) wouldn't even have formed.. since there would be no currency. The stronger people would just take and the weaker people would probably barter except when they can get away with taking.