Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Opinionated Brat to Mindless Fucktoy.

Posted 09-05-2017 at 05:14 AM by IceMaiden

I'm a huge brat. I like to irritate AM, to bug him, to drive him insane. Just today I responded with a "Mr Butthead." instead of "Sir." In the middle of a quick play scene. Even though when I did so I was fairly sure the pain on my nipples would become even worse than it already was. I hate nipple pain, but that didn't stop me. And it did get worse, but I still giggled.

So when AM suddenly told me something along the lines of he knows what I can and can not do, what I can be pushed on and what I can't and as such my opinion is no longer relevant or wanted because I am just a mindless set of holes...well.

First I didn't know what to say. Then I wanted to slap him. (Although I believe the words I ended up saying were "mysogenistic pig.") Then I thought about my curioisty with bimbofication/objectification. And how I wanted to explore it but wasn't sure how to...precisely because I am a brat, I am stubborn, I am opinionated. And I have no problem with letting that be seen or known. Ever.

But...I did want to explore this! Very much. I was a little confused, though. I wanted to explore it yet at the same time I couldn't decide if I resented being called mindless or being told my thoughts meant nothing. It was very confusing for me.

So...I decided to just go with it. I would never learn if I enjoyed if I didn't try, would I? So the next time AM said something similar and I asked when he became a misogynist, a snippet of the conversation went as follows:

AM: but see - there is a problem with your bimbo logic
Icy: which is?
AM: a misogynist thinks this is true of all females - i know that it is only you who is a mindless, worthless fucking whore
Icy: well I'm a bimbo what do you expect

(PSA. Anyone who comments or inboxes me anything like the above will get their eyes clawed out. I shouldn't have to state that but the past has proven otherwise. AM is allowed. No one else is. You were warned.)

And with that response of mine...well, yes I may have gotten a little wetter than I already was. Maybe. Possibly. Just a tiny bit. And the next few things he said to me were answered with a simple "yes Sir." Usually they would be accompanied by sarcasm or brattness. But...I didn't want to. Which is a surprise in itself, I never thought there would be a time when I didn't want to brat. I wanted to explore it a little more. I was still on the fence about some of the things AM said, and still am even now. But I wasn't actively resenting certain words or phrases anymore and I was allowing myself to slip further into the mindset where the only thing I had to do was obey.

That was also new to me. Despite being a self proclaimed brat, I think I am mostly well behaved. I always obey and try my best...but never stop thinking about things. Whether that's the order I am following at the time, or how I might look or how I'm feeling, or what AM is currently thinking. My brain never switches off, unless I end up in sub space which is rare. So whilst obeying wasn't new to me, obeying without thought or questions or opinion was. It was a little strange.

But even though it was a little strange, it was also...nice. Nice to just let go. Not to think. Just...do. Just be. I diidn't have to think of anything else, all I had to was what I was told.

Of course I still answered a later question in a slightly sarcastic manner, whilst managing to be polite about it and accomodating. That wont ever change, I wont ever be a robot. And if I thought AM genuinely thought the things he said to me outside of play, outside of arousing me, we wouldn't last long. And he'd be short a penis too.

But to include it within play? To explore it a little further than I have, even with my slight reservations about it? To just switch off and just do and just be? I'm looking forward to exploring the dynamics in more depth.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1250 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well said!
    It definitely amazing!
    My pet and myself are exploring similar things and i feel i can understand very well what you say.
    It's just utterly strange, and at the same time really great. To let oneself float on a ride into irrelevance, and at the same time,.... Only because you know extremely well that this guy has huge respect for you in rl.

From domside i can say this is extremely hot. But also one has to be extremely careful. In my view one cannot just "end" a scene like this,... One needs to pull the sub or pet back to rl with carefull steps and guidance.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Well said!
    It definitely amazing!
    My pet and myself are exploring similar things and i feel i can understand very well what you say.
    It's just utterly strange, and at the same time really great. To let oneself float on a ride into irrelevance, and at the same time,.... [ Only because you know extremely well that this guy has huge respect for you in rl.
    ^This. It couldn't happen without that.

It's quite a strange form of play but something that is so fun and intense if done the right way.
  3. Old Comment
    Sounds like you entered that subspace this time. It is quite awesome to see how you two continue to explore new dynamics without pushing the other too far. Whether or not the kink is for other people, I think the root of your relationship is what many of us want. :-) I really hope that things continue to go so well for you all.