Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM dares

Posted 12-16-2017 at 06:47 PM by ChastisedBaby
Updated 05-03-2022 at 06:16 PM by ChastisedBaby

These are my PM dares. Please send me them. Feel free to give me additional dares or instructions on how to complete what you send me. You can mix and match up to 5 and send once a day.

PM PUNCH X and and I will punch my balls X times, you can specify how hard (Max 100)

PM SLAP X and I will slap each ball individually X times. You specify how hard. (Max 50)

PM SQUEEZE X and I will squeeze my balls for X seconds, you can specify how hard (Max 120)...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Shy Exhibitionist

Posted 12-16-2017 at 04:13 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 4 days...today it's my not so closet exhibitionist side.

For as long as I can remember I've been shy, not just someone who'd rather keep themselves to themselves but (certainly when I was much younger) painfully so. I'd stutter when even slightly uncomfortable (be that talking to someone new or just, well talking about things like in these blogs ) and I'd expose...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

It's All About Me

Posted 12-16-2017 at 06:50 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days...and there's nothing I'm more uncomfortable talking about than myself so let's start there.

I'd say I'm pretty introverted, I don't open up about myself easily and I suppose struggle making long-term relationships. Like anyone with a passing interest in psychology, I blame my childhood Commitment issues probably meant I unconsciously (or somewhat consciously...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Stuff I did on my own.

Posted 12-16-2017 at 05:51 AM by Samantha88

I was hiding my phone and skirt, the thin loose white top was covering my crotch/ass a bit more than half way. I went into the water, swam to a quiter place where i could stand and masturbated under water to two more edges. Swam around with the top in my hand - so naked.
I put the top back on, went out, ... the top was, as expected, 100% seethrough! At least 6 people were staring at me.
I put the skirt back on, hang the top into a tree to dry and sunbathed topless (a few older women do...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares by dare24

Posted 12-16-2017 at 04:38 AM by Samantha88

[22:39:56] dare24: Wear your collar or choker, the sluttiest one
[22:41:48] dare24: WHORE across your tits.
[22:41:56] dare24: Sandpaper under your ass
[22:42:10] dare24: Vibe in your cunt
[22:42:15] dare24: Don't bring any clothes in the car
[22:44:02] dare24: Drive as far as you can to an abandoned place,how about the woods?
[22:49:02] dare24: Lay somewhere on your back, blindfolded, legs spread as wide as they can and tied like that to two trees, it should...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

dare by berengar

Posted 12-16-2017 at 03:32 AM by Samantha88

by berengar
Hi,

I have a dare for You.
First, let's play a little. Strip completely and open balcony door wide. Get back to the computer and watch this movie: xhamst/kinky...e-pink-7968229, then this one /pl.xham/kinky...a-kate-7700866.
Edge 3 times, play with pussy and ass.
After edges tie Your ankles together with 30 cm gap. Insert buttplug in ass and dildo in pussy. Make panties from rope and put vibrator so that it vibrates Your clit. put on blindfold and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Until the battery dies. by Heckler86

Posted 12-16-2017 at 03:30 AM by Samantha88

I was still wearing the buttplug and hands-clamped-to-pussy and the vibe until now. (I took the hands out of it to cook and eat, obviously.)
After eating lunch, I did this "cum again with the battery on your clit and vib inside on high".
About 5 minutes with the battery on my clit, I had another orgasm. I took the battery away but had 2 more orgasms.
Then about half a hour later one more. I realised the vibe was getting slower and within a few minutes it died. So it was...
Posted in Uncategorized