Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Braless revealing workout clothes at my new gym

Posted 11-11-2023 at 03:17 AM by ClaireScott

Hello GD, I haven’t been up to much these past few days except a pizza dare last night by HW1997. I have a report and will share once I have permission to.

I was feeling kinda guilty about that greasy pizza and a side of wings that I pigged out on last night so I decided to use the gym in my new apartment building. Here’s an account of my “adventurous” trip to my apartment gym.

I decided that to entertain and motivate myself during the workout, I would dress in a manner...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Another Fucking Machine Session Report

Posted 11-12-2023 at 08:44 PM by KinkyBBW

I completed this session on my fucking machine.

The session was a total of 3 hours and 44 minutes with 2 hours and 34 minutes of anal fucking and 1 hour 10 minutes in my pussy.

I also had my nipples clamped for 15 minutes at a time for a total of 105 minutes (only 70 were required based on the outcome of the thread). I also had a lovense lush on my clit for the duration of the session.

I put on my harness that goes around my knees and behind my neck, to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Do Not Care About Your Tasks

Posted 11-27-2023 at 07:23 PM by Toybox

"Hi. I lost a bet and have to get 5 people to..."
"Hello. Would you like to make me wear..."
"I'm a sissy. Could you help me with..."

NO!

I do not care about your tasks. I do not care what you were dared to do. I do not care about whatever you are doing on Getdare. If you haven't talked to me before to get to know me or are a friend of mine then I don't fucking care and will not be a part of whatever stupid question you ask....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report - Swinging Husband and Female Sub

Posted 12-02-2023 at 04:23 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-04-2023 at 02:15 AM by SilverBlue

I just want to give a quick heads up that this is a report on my new relationship with a swinging couple, bi-sexual wife and straight husband that are in sort of an open relationship with me, which was set up through a seeking ad on a swingers site by my Master. Now this is my memory of what happened...

The pick-up
I was kind of excited about spending my afternoon and evening with the swinging husband. By this time I had my test results and we were all clear to play. Anyway,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hwrd's Revenge

Posted 01-07-2024 at 05:38 PM by somekindofcreature
Updated 01-07-2024 at 05:51 PM by somekindofcreature

You might recognize me as the person that Hwrd mentions whenever she's confessing something really gross and degrading that she's done. If you know anything about it then you know I've had this one coming.

Hwrd gave me a dare before Christmas shortly after I tasked her with eating something truly disgusting, and writing about it while...well you can read about it here.

Initially I was also supposed to write this report in situ, but due to developments you will read about...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cumming by bus (self dare) - Part 1

Posted 03-10-2024 at 03:08 PM by ClaireScott
Updated 03-10-2024 at 03:45 PM by ClaireScott

Hello my getdare family!
I wanted to share an account of something I did this past week which was super fun and I had’t felt such a rush in a long time. It’s been cold here in Canada so I’ve not been able to do a lot of dares but I thought of this one while I was desperately trying to think of something risqué to do. Here’s the task I devised for myself summarized so anyone can feel free to do it too!

For this date you will need:
1) remote controlled vibrator, ideally one...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cumming by bus (self dare -part 2)

Posted 03-10-2024 at 05:13 PM by ClaireScott

Welcome to part 2 of my outdoor adventure from last week. Needless to say, part 1 contains details of the dare/task so I won’t repeat it here.

As a quick recap, when I got back to the bus station I started from, I had been on a bus ride around town that took just over an hour, edged 5 times, and orgasmed 4 times (I noted this on my phone to keep track).

Now I was back at the station and had the final part to complete, and depending on whether my clothes would still be where...
Posted in Uncategorized