Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasy Blog: I regret nothing; Office edition.

Posted 03-23-2021 at 09:19 AM by Graceful

You are at you office and going through files. A knock distracts you.
"Come in" you Say and you are surprised to see me peeking through the gap. I walk in and say "Surprise".
"Grace, what are you doing here. I have a meeting in 45 minutes," you scold me.
"But you said we could go for dinner after your office", I pout.
"Yes but this meeting came up urgent and I can't miss it", you reason with me.
I throw by back down...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210323_210429.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	957  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Back on GetDares

Posted 05-05-2021 at 01:27 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone and sorry for my absence. I’ve been encouraged by your messages and comments and thank you all for taking the time to connect with me

It has been a bit difficult to do dares with all the restrictions happening and there is only so much a girl can do in her apartment between virtual classes. I have been living with some “rules and conditions” imposed by some people I know on here, and that has been going on for the past 2 weeks. So that has kept things a little more interesting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Getting ready for public masturbation 2nd attempt (Reader participation at the end 😉)

Posted 05-07-2021 at 11:53 PM by ClaireScott

So if you have read my blog entries, there was an attempt to masturbate with my apartment door open and to lay with my pussy exposed for 5 minutes after I orgasmed while using a cum ejaculating dildo. I failed the first time (read my entry to find out why) so I decided to try it again Thanks to a challenge by Mini.

The challenge this time is not as straight forward as currently I am challenged to be fully naked when at home, to not have any underwear on when outside my apartment, and that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Public dice roll dare with desperate pee 😱

Posted 05-09-2021 at 02:31 PM by ClaireScott
Updated 05-09-2021 at 02:40 PM by ClaireScott

Thank you everyone for your responses from my last post. Your kind sexy words (and dick pics - OMG! LOVE!) have definitely motivated me to keep going!

For this weekend, I got a dare from Tommytomjj which I thought was interesting. Here’s the dare:

So I would like you to roll a dice an hour before you go outside. This is how many glasses of water you have to drink before you go out (and obviously you can’t use the toilet once you start the dare). Drink them all before you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stairwell strip and masturbation dare

Posted 05-15-2021 at 09:35 AM by ClaireScott

Hello fabulous readers. I came across another dare that I found interesting in a forum here, suggested by SirD. The challenge which I borrowed was:

Put on a skirt, your tallest pair if heels, bra, thong, and a crop top or tank top. Go to the stairwell, edge and leave an article of clothing. Repeat until you are at the bottom floor in nothing but your heels. At this point you may cum and then walk back up the stairs and collect your clothing. If you are daring enough don't put any of it...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A kinky threesome; Welcoming a co-domme

Posted 05-29-2021 at 02:08 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 05-29-2021 at 02:11 PM by Butterfly

Welcome friends and kinksters to a spectacular joint blog by the wonderful KinkyKoala (formerly TreasuredLittle) and myself - Butterfly.

2021 has started off kind of difficult for me, with some medical issues and then the passing of Mr. Devious’ mom. So kink has taken a bit of a back burner. However, Jaro and I have still talked every single day, just as we have for the past 4.5 years. Our friendship goes above and beyond kink, it always has.

About a month ago, I was discussing
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Using my Domme powers for good

Posted 06-18-2021 at 08:32 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Most of the time I like to use my Domme powers for evil; I will make my subs drink their pee (or boil it and make spaghetti from it), slap their balls, or deny their orgasms for an entire year (poor Jaro!). However, over the last few weeks, I had the opportunity in both of my long term relationships to use my Domme powers for good.

It is my duty as a Domme to protect my subs and put their health and welfare first. Sometimes that means making tough decisions. I hold myself to a pretty
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized