Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Naked in sex shop dare! 😱

Posted 11-30-2020 at 02:57 AM by ClaireScott

This dare was from a person I chatted with on another site but thought it was a fun one and hadn’t done anything like it before. So here’s a report for your reading pleasure.

The dare: Wearing heels, I had to go to local sex shop wearing a butt plug, strip naked except for shoes and either 1) buy some lube to reapply on butt plug before getting dressed and leave, or 2) try on a bondage collar while naked in the shop and ask someone what they think. If the person replies with any positive...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Non-Sexual Dynamics and Scenes

Posted 11-30-2020 at 02:34 PM by MysticalMadness

I’m here today to write about a topic that many here seem to know little about or have little experience with, and I’m going to be using the wonderful world of the internet and Google fu to help me explain something because it’s something that bugs me.

For starters, let me explain the beginnings of this.

I have a Fetlife account. On my Fetlife, I have several “relationships” listed, but nothing written about the role those people play in my life.

From my
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

She

Posted 12-12-2020 at 03:11 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

“Hands behind your back, shoulders straight.” Her order warms the slope of my shoulder as I stand and stare at the mirror in front of me. See myself naked, hard, obeying the orders of the woman behind me.
The one who owns my pleasure. Who has the right to mark me with the bruises on my thighs and the red lines still striping my upper back.
The one who’s forbidden me to touch for days now.

I want to writhe, kneel for her and beg, but I know better. She won’t take kindly to...
getDare Addict
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

First Time Crossdressing In Front Of My Partner

Posted 01-08-2021 at 03:32 PM by SissySlutSamantha

If you have been following my blogs for the past few weeks you will know that I recently came out as a crossdresser to my fiancee. It was a rather large shock to her and is something that we have been talking about and dealing with for the past few weeks.

Last week she asked to see my stash of clothes, I showed her but could still see that she was unsure.

When she asked why I do it, one of the reasons I gave her was that it really helped me relax when I felt anxious or...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The isolation blues

Posted 01-13-2021 at 12:52 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a pretty social person, some might even call me a social butterfly. I thrive when I am around MY people. In normal times I would be at my best friends 3 to 4 times a week after work, I would have a social event on Saturday, and maybe lunch or dinner and shopping with my mom. And that is a slow week!

Even during the spring lockdown I was meeting a friend for outdoor, social distanced coffee dates. We also had our cohort, who was my best friends family. So while things had slowed down,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Topping from the Bottom

Posted 02-18-2021 at 01:01 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I actually hate the term topping from the bottom. There is such a stigma attached and I think it holds some submissive back from sharing their thoughts, feelings, wants and needs in a relationship.

I don't know how many times I have been accused of topping from the bottom or a sub has told me that they don't want to share, for fear of being accused of topping from the bottom. Telling my Dom that I want to be spanked or that I want to play with electricity, is not topping from the bottom.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My origin story

Posted 03-07-2021 at 06:06 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today I was talking to a potential Dom and he asked me for my origin story. I was about to launch into the story of how I discovered kink (it was a CSI episode btw) but I stopped to reflect for a second and realized that he was asking something different.

When superheroes share their origin story, they talk about where they came from and how they discovered their powers.

So here is my origin story:

When I was 10, my mom gave birth to my second little brother.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized