Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Ever happened to you before?

Posted 06-14-2012 at 08:14 PM by lokelake.

You get a brain freeze and you suddenly forget how to do things you knew how to do or forgot where to find something when you found it easy many times before?

This just happened to me tonight on gd. I had a brain freeze and totally forgot how to get to my inbox.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares that I have had to perform

Posted 06-13-2012 at 02:10 PM by willingmale

I have been instructed to post here a list of the dares I have performed for submissive9. She is a sub herself but has graciously assigned dares to me, after I initially owned her butt for 3 days

These are posted for my humiliation and for others' enjoyment

I have been living by a set of rules which include :

- keeping my underarms and pubic area shaved
- only having cold showers lasting 30 minutes
- stripping naked and sitting backwards every...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

memoires of a depraved primate - part II: rape

Posted 06-06-2012 at 04:01 PM by RST

As I'm a bit above the average age on GD I read stuff younger people are up to and what's on their minds. Sometimes this takes me back to my own younger years and I've decided to make a few blog posts about my own past depravities to share some truths with you all.

part II: rape

Before I start this of properly I would like to state that I am aware rape fantasies are a big taboo even on GD. Girls can get a lot of negative feedback if they say they have and like rape fantasies...
RST
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I nearly cried...

Posted 05-27-2012 at 07:48 AM by Pingu

http://www.vkmag.com/index.php/magaz..._dub_proposal/
Be afraid
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

looking for real petslave

Posted 05-26-2012 at 03:58 AM by sad4mas

NO BLOOD , NO Sexual Penteration , but YES for Fantasies
Don't get my personality & my attitude twisted, because my personality is me & my attitude depends on you..
bdsm,slave,petslave,wierd female
i love to smell slave while sitting like a pet
Am lookoing for a real petslave who accept :
face slapping,spitting
Lick my armpits,feet and ass h.
Uro Scato only giving
Spanking hard and soft
any other wierd or dirty things
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Today was a dare day!

Posted 05-25-2012 at 12:35 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Had a bit of a dare going on today as a GF of mine dared me to wear all day a pair of her bros briefs, which was pretty easy, but had swim practise and had to get changed in front of some of the other girls, which is why I guess she dared me to do it today.

A couple noticed but didn't say anything to me but heard them laughing about it as I left. First time I've done a dare where ppl know me and can see. Bit of a thrill but I must have been so red.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The summer is here

Posted 05-24-2012 at 01:17 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

The summer is here thank goodness, so I can get the summer wardrobe back out. May even venture into shorts again if the weekend is still good. Have some shopping to do, essentials since I'm running low on a few items.

I luv the summer, just wish we ha more sun, oh well.

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized