Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Drafts vs. Publishing on

Posted 10-14-2014 at 06:40 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 11-06-2014 at 09:55 AM by Rose_Angel

This is... a bit of a rant. I've noticed several bloggers (whom I respect and LOVE their blogs), that have been putting blogs up to be published at a later time.

This of course, shows up on the top 9 blogs, and it's a little... frustrating, when you see them, and want to read the content, and repeatedly see

'Invalid Blog specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator'

As someone who used to blog a LOT, I always used drafts. This...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sh** just got real

Posted 12-04-2014 at 07:32 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

Almost a year and a half ago, I was chatting on skype (voice) with my brand new dommy. A guy I seemed to connect with so intensely, and so incredibly, kink-wise and personally, that it seemed totally unreal. It was so exciting and crazy amounts of fun, that it seemed like it couldn't possibly last.

While I was on voice chat that day, I got a phone call. It was from an employment agency, and I didn't mute skype. The call was an offer for a job, my current job, my dream job (though I didn't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

HID - Making A Dare (part 2)

Posted 10-14-2015 at 05:30 AM by RiskyFlame
Tags dares, hid

#3 - Development

Don’t just post the idea that you have already. Keep working on what you have and improve the idea. It makes the dare better to understand and more attractive.

The first dare:

To be honest, this first dare is more like a fantasy dare. But for the sake of this blog entry, I decided to write this dare anyway. Just to be clear: I wouldn’t give such a dare to anyone on the forum unless I know the person has done such a dare before.
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

HID - Making A Dare (part 1)

Posted 10-14-2015 at 05:31 AM by RiskyFlame
Tags dares, hid

Standard Blog Notes:
  • Criticize me. I won’t edit the blog, but I love to learn new things.
  • In case of something completely dangerous is written, please address me. Only in this case, the blog entry will be adjusted.
  • This blog entry is written purely for my entertainment and others (if any). So don’t take my word for it when I advise any kind of thing.
Specified Blog Notes:
  • This time, something about which I cannot be wrong. Reason: it’s only a method of mine.
  • This blog entry is all about how
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Introducing Lucy with MrLoboSnow

Posted 03-11-2016 at 05:13 PM by AnalGirl1

...PS: I met a kinky girl in a club a few days ago, we chatted a bit and it seems she is as kinky as I am But not so experienced. Maybe (I think I will try to convince her) we will do something together soon. I think about bondage or masturbating in front of each other (soft lesbian) ... it has to start softly (for her) I think. ... Maybe I could make her assist me getting fucked. If you have ideas/...

Double dare, double fun
For this dare you will need some rope and/or handcuffs,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Princess Pancakes

Posted 03-25-2016 at 09:49 AM by The Slutty Princess

The Dare:
1. You will head to the kitchen completely naked and grab a container.
2. Next, you will edge once and then masturbate and orgasm once in your room.
3. You will put the container under your pussy when you are ready to orgasm and collect your sex.
4. Next, you will head to the bathroom and grab your sister’s and brother toothbrush.
5. Next, you will edge once and then masturbate and orgasm once in your room with each toothbrush while filling the container
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

pizza guy release method by omegleman

Posted 06-30-2016 at 07:00 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 06-30-2016 at 07:07 AM by AnalGirl1

Hallo,

Du bist volkommen nackt.
Du präpariest dich mit einem Dildo im Arsch, den funkgesteuerten Eiern in der Pussy.
Dann schreibst du auf deinen Körper "Blasestute" "Ficksau" "ich machs mit jedem".
Kette mit "Slut" aufschrift umlegen.
Du trägst den o-ring gag.
Stell die Eier auf low.
Schlüssel irgendwo deponieren, wo du nicht rankommst.
Dann fixierst du deine Hände auf dem Rücken mit den Handschellen.
Posted in Uncategorized