Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

22nd November

Posted 11-23-2014 at 01:04 AM by sparklystar

Hello,

So last night I had to sleep wearing only my crotchless panties on, with my legs duct taped to a tube like a spreader bar so I couldn't close my legs. I was allowed a blanket but I wasn't allowed to cover anything below my pubic mound. As a result, I decided not to bother with the blanket because it kept shifting over my mound. I also had to blindfold myself with my scarf and gag myself. By doing this I felt really helpless, like in any moment someone might walk into my room and fuck me, even though i knew I had locked the door. It made it hard to sleep as I sleep on my side with my legs curled up under me. Eventually I got to sleep and when i woke up, i found a wet patch on my bed from my juices where I had been having dreams involving how i was tied down.

taking the duct tape of in the morning really hurt and I had a long shower to make my legs feel better. I wrote 'willing slut' on my right thigh and had my breakfast in my bedroom on my floor. I wore jeans, knickers, t-shirt and Christmas jumper.

I had my name called by my flatmates 6 times, so I drank 3l of water during the day and held it for as long as I could. It was a little bit annoying when we were out shopping and they did it because it meant having to find a bathroom.

I've had some doable suggestions for punishments but I want more before I make a blog post for which you to vote which two I have to do.
Currently my two options are:
1. cut the end of a plastic bag and wear it as a mini skirt with no underwear. take off all your other clothing and just wear the bag. It should be tight around your thighs making it hard to walk. Now walk up and down your flat corridor 10 times wearing just the bag. You can do it when you know people are out but you still run the risk of someone coming in and you being in full view basically nude.
2. Wear your rubber panties for 5 days straight, taking them off only when you need to go to the toilet (you need to sleep and do sport in them). On the fifth day place some honey or other sticky substance inside your panties and duct tape the rubber panties to you. Stay in this syrup/honey mess for 24 hours.
If you have other ideas, message me or comment on either blog post.

write again soon,
sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1043 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Looks like you get really turned on by the helpless bondage idea. Maybe some more as you even thought, because this phantasy dig into your wet dreams. You know the door was locked, but your mind go wild.

Canīt wait to see the voting thread and all the options you received.
    Posted 11-23-2014 at 05:42 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I would highly recommend against the rubber panties for that long. Yeast and bacterial infections suck and they kill sexy times.

EDIT: I also wanted to say that I also love those bondage sleeping tasks. They get me super horny!
    Updated 11-23-2014 at 09:11 AM by Happy Me