Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

My heart and my submission belong to him

Posted 09-08-2022 at 03:57 PM by pluky
Updated 09-15-2022 at 04:14 PM by pluky

I uninstalled Kik for now and am definitely stepping away from this whole thing.

I do not know however if yes or no I'll be playing with the community again in the future, it's a possibility I would be foolish to deny. This is why I will be addressing a related point here, while the thought is still fresh in my mind.

I wanted to put it out there that if anyone plays with me in the future, that will be either casual, or secondary, and you have to know that the second my Dom gets back (if he ever does), if he's willing to take me again I'm his.

People potentially playing with me in the future will be warned and/or directed to this very blog post, this is a disclaimer so that you know what to expect and so I'm not playing with anyone's feelings, and you have to agree to these terms in order to play even if it's a long term thing.

Again if I do have fun here again I am most likely to do so casually, either in the shape of a short session that has a start and an end, or maybe playing around with dares on the forums... But since my sentiments might change, and there's still a thin possibility that I would be interested in the future in a more consistent play partner if it clics with someone, as I've been encouraged to do, this needed to be clarified.

He's gone but in my heart I'm still his Sub, nothing and no one can change that.

PS : apologies for not replying to things people have been commenting or sending me, I'm truly in a bad mind state and while I find it helpful to write in my blog, conversation can seem more intimidating and exhausting right now and I just don't have the heart for it. I will just say that I highly appreciate all the things people said and the way they tried to help, my silence doesn't mean that it had no effect.
Posted in Archive
Views 338 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's nice to see you have not given this up. I do hope you come back one day and still find joy in this, either with your dom or not. Things happen and things change. All I can say now to you is never say never about kinky and looks like you are doing this already.

Good luck with life! Looking forward to (maybe) see you again!

Also free virtual hugs
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Comment
    It's nice to see you have not given this up. I do hope you come back one day and still find joy in this, either with your dom or not. Things happen and things change. All I can say now to you is never say never about kinky and looks like you are doing this already.

Good luck with life! Looking forward to (maybe) see you again!

Also free virtual hugs

Thanks a lot, I'm just stating things as a possibility for now as I know things and feelings change, who knows what the future holds. I wanted to put this disclaimer while I have it in mind, for in case I do end up feeling more open to other people eventually.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    Thanks a lot, I'm just stating things as a possibility for now as I know things and feelings change, who knows what the future holds. I wanted to put this disclaimer while I have it in mind, for in case I do end up feeling more open to other people eventually.
    That's more then good enough. Even if you choose not to come back and have a full vanilla future, that is okay too.

Hope the good and sorrow will both remind you a special time!