Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My experiences with my Mistress
Old

My Apologies to the Queens, Lady and Princess

Posted 06-23-2014 at 06:26 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

My Mistress commanded me to write individual apology notes to each active lady on the tease/denied by girls thread for cumming while still being on the thread. So here you are ladies!!!

Lady Ly,
I sincerely apologize for cumming without permission. I was very selfish and inconsiderate to do so specially after you personally have been kind enough to give reductions and to not give out maxes all the time. I humbly beg your forgiveness and am willing to do any Mistress...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A story to cheer up a dear friend

Posted 06-18-2014 at 10:18 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

How I met my Queen

I first met my Queen nearly seven years ago though at the time I did not know how our relationship would turn out. I had been out on a morning run one day the summer before I left for college. Her and her daughter were stranded on the side of the road and were i desperate need of some help. I stopped to make sure they were okay and upon discovering their plight I quickly raced home to get my family and the car. We immediately took them into our home giving then...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sassy slave is punished

Posted 06-14-2014 at 10:46 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Here is my report to my Queen Mistress.

Little background:
I had to wear a sock around my cock all yesterday and could only pee through it and had ti usenit to wipe. I then was to save it for tonight. Sorry for the typos and poor grammar you will see I was a little distracted.

Ahhhhh, ahhhhh... My ass is on fire ahhhhh. So I lubed up my inflatable plug with a generous amount of toothpaste and "shoved it up" as ordered. I the shoved the sock with the dried...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Plugged Run

Posted 06-11-2014 at 10:17 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

I am currently on day 6 of 8 days of being plugged but had a very shall we say interesting experience the last to mornings when I attempted to go for a run. The first time I got up bright and early before work to have time to get in a nice 4 or 5 mile run. I stripped out of my pjs and briefs and pulled on my short running shorts(no i don't wear underwear when I run) a t shirt and put on my running shoes. I then headed out the door and up the rise of my drive way towards the road all ready feeling the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A peacock adventure

Posted 06-08-2014 at 10:00 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Do to a dare that my Mistress decided I would accept I am to be plugged for one week from friday June 6th through Friday June 13th. Last night after coming home from work I joined my parents and my sister for dinner outside on our back patio. We were enjoying the time together as a family and I was enjoying feeling naughty with my plug. We have 2 acres and the patio over looks the backyard where we have a few chickens and 4 geese that all happen to be males ( we had more but the were killed by coyotes)....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, dislikes, limits and toys

Posted 06-01-2014 at 02:23 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)
Updated 07-20-2014 at 02:40 AM by Nzrunner

Loves: PUPPY PLAY!!!!!!

Likes: cbt, wedgies, anal, punishment, orgasm control, edging, Light/medium pain, denial

Dislikes: hard pain, spanking, scat, semi public, messy, pee, lines, toothpaste

Limits: family, blood, permanent, public, body writing, cross dressing

Toys: 8" dildo, 3 butt plugs small, medium, large, shoelaces, clothes pins, home items, 1 new metal butt plug good for long term use, spider gag, 1 vibrating dildo (10 speeds),...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first task for Mistress

Posted 05-17-2014 at 11:12 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

This was my pm report to her so sorry in advance for the way it is written

Mistress,
First off thank you so much for my task! I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to formulate this for me. My only regret is that I could not do it while chatting with you.
I really liked how you had me flip the coin to decide my fate and then left it in the "spoiler" to lend even more mistery and intrigue to it. I sometime struggle giving enough detail in my writing...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized