Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pisspants

Rate this Entry

Messy dare 7

Posted 12-21-2009 at 10:59 AM by pisspants

The next stage was getting wet and muddy, although I was in reality already dripping wet from the wind and rain.

Oozing oil and goo at every step I made my way back up the park to an area that is a bit on the boggy side. In that area where the ground is all squelcy there is a sort of small hollow that fills with muddy water in wet weather. The water is about 12 inches deep and the hollow is about three feet wide and around six feet long and is a kind of oval shape.

So, I arrived at the hollow, took a look around to see if anyone was about and then stepped into the water, feeling my trainers sink into the mud in the bottom of the pool. It was cold! very cold! I then sat down, still fully clothed in the middle of the pool and felt my arse sink into the mud in the bottom. The water was absolutely freezing cold - it penetrated right through my trousers and briefs despite all the gunge that was in there. I suspect my genitals shrivelled to half size immediately.

My next move was to lay back soaking the rest of my clothing and leather jacket I had had on all night. Wasn't sure if the water would do it much good but I had already got oil all over it as well as other gunge, so it could hardly be made any worse.

I jumped out again after one quick immersion, shivering from head to foot and decided not to go in again. Just stood there,water running out of my clothes while I shivered all over. I decided it was now time to head for home.

With every step I took there was a loud squelching sound from my shoes which were full of water and oil and everything else I had covered myself with that night.....to be continued.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2483 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments