Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen bitch.
Old

Things I love in life

Posted 10-16-2016 at 12:09 AM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)
Updated 10-16-2016 at 02:33 AM by bleonav06

1. Marijuana

2. My xbox

3. The people im dating

4. Sports

5. CAPS LOCK

That is all. good day

6. actually I love science and the universe too

7 and xanax and all the other pills ive taken in my day illegally

now that is really all. I want a meatball grinder right now.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The trajectory of mankind

Posted 10-14-2016 at 12:01 AM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Are we as humans doing the right things in life? Are we doing what we are supposed to be doing. There is some purpose for our existance and I wonder how close we are to doing what we are supposed to be doing.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Flashing

Posted 10-13-2016 at 09:30 AM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Be careful whenever you attempt dares that involve flashing. While it may arouse you and be something that really seems fun to you it is illegal (in the United States at least) It is known as indecent exposure and if you are not careful then you can end up behind bars for 6 months and or a $1,000 fine for your first offense; with the punishments increasing with each conviction. Also please never ever do this in a place where there may be children as this is not only highly illegal but also extremely...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My crazy new idea

Posted 10-12-2016 at 04:23 AM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

I have decided to absolutely make a fantastic change to my life that I have made once before in the past. However in the past I just used it to be rebellious and to test the limits of my body and to do things that I should not have been doing, but now it is going to be done not only for my own personal gain, but hopefully for a much improved effort in my studies. Unfortunately it is either this or I have to take a temp leave on the site which I am trying to avoid.

So now let me end all...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is a good report made up of

Posted 10-12-2016 at 02:16 AM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

You do not have to write a book, often you can get away with just one paragraph but it is all determined by the length of the dare given. These do not have to be in any particular order but try and do it as organized as possible for the situation. Tell the person whether or not you completed the dare and tell them what you thought about it. Did you like it? Why or why not? Then give a little detail on any changes you made to the dare either because lack of toys, ability, or just feeling unsafe about...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Here we go again

Posted 10-11-2016 at 10:33 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Another controversial post so you know what to do if you cannot stomach things like that. However this time it is going to be a little different. It will most likely be a group of women that comes and comments how I am a terrible person this time.

Now let me start this off by saying under no circumstances do I condone rape and I believe people that do it are sick fucks that belong in prison especially when it involves little kids. But there has been an overreaction recently as...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.

Responding to ads

Posted 10-11-2016 at 04:56 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

When I look at ads, albeit these are mostly for female ads but it occurs on male ads as well, I see a flurry of responses saying pm me or kik me. That is such a terrible method of getting people to respond to you. If you want people to put the time and effort into responding to you then put some god damn effort in your response. Sure there are some absolutely terrible ads created on here that barely dignify a response but it pains me when I see a half decent ad that is flooded with 10 people just saying...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized