Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Pondering

Posted 07-24-2011 at 06:33 PM by Komodo Jones

Just a thought here and I was thinking this today and I feel like it's a question I need to ask. Let me give you the background of what spurred this question. Yesterday, two of my good friends were getting married. On Thursday, I asked my friend if we were still carpooling to the wedding and he said yes to meet at our home church at 3:30. So I really outdid myself, I got a haircut, shaved, contacts, I cleaned out my car and everything. I mean I already know I look adorable in anything but I wanted...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Who is the Real Komodo Jones? Part 2

Posted 07-19-2011 at 10:21 AM by Komodo Jones

I decided to expand on who exactly I am, and a little bit more on the topics I addressed in the last post of this nature. I think that one thing you may have noticed about me is that I consider myself to be intellectual. If you want to be more technical you could call me a spermologist. Now I know some of you are laughing about this last statement but believe it or not spermologist is just a fancy word for a trivia buff. To make it more simple I know a lot of things about a whole bunch of different...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Who is the real Komodo Jones?

Posted 06-02-2011 at 01:15 PM by Komodo Jones

That's weird, I'm looking through my blog and seeing that I haven't even described who I am and what I like to do. I'd say only a few people on this site actually know some about me but I am shrouded in ambiguity mostly. I'm not trying to glorify myself in this entry or anything, but I know I have some people on here that would like to know more about who the actual Komodo Jones is. Hopefully, this entry will shed some light.
As some of you may know my real name is Sean. I'll omit my last...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules for when my Parents Are Away

Posted 05-30-2011 at 08:52 AM by Komodo Jones
Updated 04-17-2012 at 09:48 AM by Komodo Jones

I recently posted a thread in the truth section called "Questions for those Who Still Live with their Parents." Sadly, I still live with my over the top vanilla parents, who would probably get pissed right now if they saw me right now completely naked typing on this site. Yes I am completely naked as stated by one of my rules. I've made rules for myself when my parents are away many times but I never made an official list until now. My parents have been gone since yesterday and will be...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Finally Got Them!

Posted 08-07-2010 at 11:15 AM by Komodo Jones

OK, as we know on this site there are some guys who aren't into crossdressing and some guys who are into crossdressing. I am of the latter group and up until this past week the only women's clothing I've had are just some panties and a thong. Most of my panties are cat-prints because I really like them and my thong was black lace with red heart trim. Moving on though, this past week I actually got some womens' clothing besides just underwear. Since I now have a job, I can actually afford to get these...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

An End of an Era?

Posted 07-30-2010 at 07:22 PM by Komodo Jones

Wow, I haven't posted in my blog for almost a year and I think it's time to restart. I just talked to a friend about this but being on UK time she's gone to sleep. I think I always cool down a little bit when I write too, which is why I'm doing this. Some of you know me through gd chat, my short time, and some of you know me through my stories and posts. However, if I were to guess I would say a fair majority of you people know me from about two years ago when I had my first slave and she and I wrote...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This Isn't a BDSM Site!

Posted 10-27-2009 at 09:32 AM by Komodo Jones

OK I have kept quiet about this for a while, because it hasn't affected people I know...until now. For everyone reading this GetDare is not a bdsm site, it is a truth or dare site. True, the bdsm community is large on this site but that's not the main focus. Everyone on this site, is not here to be owned or to own ok!? It is sad that people (mostly girls) have to put in their signatures or their journals that they are not interested. Yet some idiotic people still continue to ask. If you want someone...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized