14th - tickling
16th - real life awkward situation
18th - chastiy/hucow fantasy
20th - anonymity of the internet
22nd - swinger club slave fantasy
24th - joys of being a hucow
26th - cum loving
28th - Slut2016 handbook

If you think any of these should be moved feel free to let me know. Ones with stars next to can't be moved as haven't been written yet.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishment task - Social experiments

Posted 04-03-2016 at 11:32 PM by RainbowSky

I asked for tasks for a social experiment to determine whether it is humiliation that arouses me or if it is physical stimulation. I believe heavily that it is embarrassing situation and humiliation, others thought differently. I received three social experiment tasks.

The first one already has its own blog post but I will do a quick summary here. I had to wear a small bottle half filled with rice in the crotch of my underwear all day or until a wet patch had passed through my underwear...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Is it sexual acts or humiliation that arouses me?

Posted 03-20-2016 at 11:39 PM by RainbowSky

I've realised that whenever something arouses me its usually a humiliating task or event or just that I get embarrassed about it.

Now I asked for social experiments to try out and see if it is sexual tasks or the humiliation factor that arouses me and makes me wet.

The first one I got, I have now completed yesterday. It involved filling s small perfume bottle with rice to the halfway mark and then placing it in the crotch of my panties, closely followed by a pair of tight...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishment task - What sexually arouses me most?

Posted 03-17-2016 at 12:16 AM by RainbowSky

So this is a punishment task given to me for failing to complete a blog to the best of my ability. I would like to thank Runefire for coming up with this and making me realise I am a worthless, pathetic person who deserves to be punished for not completing the slutty tasks she has accepted from getdare members. It is all about the thing that sexually arouses me most.

There are two things which sexually arouse me and they are probably pretty equal with how much they do sexually arouse...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized