Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 06-09-2017 at 05:13 PM by pt26

Wow…. I really just cannot believe it has been 7 months now. It seems likes just yesterday that I had posted in the group about beginning to worry myself sick over some delicate matters. Then you private messaged me offering a listening ear and kind helpful words, not to mention a breathing exercise to help me calm down. A few weeks later on November 8th 2016, after a short trial run you agreed to be my Miss and I your sub. I have to admit that I did not ever think it would end up where we have. I loved being your little horny sub with you teasing and tormenting me pushing me deep deep into subspace most nights of the week. Often times so far that I would have trouble remembering what happened the next morning and would struggle to come out of it even at work. After a few weeks, I started realizing that maybe I was starting to feel for you a little deeper than just a dom/sub relationship. I began to look forward to skyping with you every day and to just talking about life together even if we were not playing.

Then came that incident that I shall not delve into but when you expressed so much hurt over it I came to realize that you to thought of me as maybe more than just a sub or even a friend. Then came that fateful evening when I bashfully (ok yes with some pulling and tugging by you) asked you “out” officially. I remember you wouldn’t really answer me after I finally managed to spit it out and then finally the next morning gave me one of your patented “maybe” answers.

When I think back on all the sessions and fun we have had a few things definitely stand out. You picking a collar out for me to where as well as us going and getting a tag made for it together too. The late night sessions with me tied to the bed and you driving me crazy with the damn vibrator. Oh! And a personal favorite when you had me lay on the bed and flogged me (I vote we do that again!!!!). Lol, getting me kind of by happenstance to start wearing thongs or g strings again (I am still embarrassed about that) which has morphed into a full time thing apparently.

Anyways I could go on but you get the picture. So to the greatest, most wonderful girlfriend and Miss (yeah… and to my little toy whom teasing, torturing and playing with has brought out my dom side more and more), I love you baby and look forward to what the future holds for our relationship in both the kink and “normal” sides of it. Happy 7 months of playing!!!!!!

With love from your, boyfriend/slut/sir
Jessy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1308 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments