Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > What Strikes My Mind

An assortment of my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and poor attempts at humor, all rolled into one easily digestable package.
Rate this Entry

Alone in a Crowded Mind

Posted 09-30-2009 at 07:49 PM by Odiefrom

I think differently at different times, with different values, friends, and even how I remember things changes slightly. I don't know why this happens, how this happens, or really anything about it. Yeah, I'm the guy walking along having a conversation with myself. Yeah, I'm the guy alone in crowd. Yeah, I alienate myself from others. But I don't care. In the words of Popeye the Sailor Man, "I yam what I yam, and that's what I yam." I honestly don't know if I could be catagorized as mental insane. I see, hear, fear, and interact with with things that don't really exist, unbeknownst to me at the time. But I love myself for these things! They are a gift, and I cherish them always! Even when I'm all alone in my crowded mind, I still give thanks.

I know this may seem odd to ramble like this, especially about something like this, but it's been on my mind a lot lately, so thought I'd blog it.

(Note: I've gotten 'professional' help, and I'm not going back. This guy seemed like he just wanted to conform to society, not get better. I know that's just one guy, but still.)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1474 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments